New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Hawks suprised the Bucks, limiting Lillard to just 6 points.

Who was his primary defender Phil?

Who was his primary defender Phil?
Didn't watch, Jack, but reports say Hawks were double teaming him always, causing him to have 0 points in the first half. That's amazing. Hawks ready had a radar on him.

I don't think that one guy can actually stop Lillard.
Westbrook seems to have found a home at the Clippers as he has 10 at the half
He's the starting PG and he had the highest +/- in his team, +30, with 19 pts on 8/13 shooting and 8 rebounds. Yes, he has found his home, in another LA team. I think he thrives on him being the main man as a PG, kinda brings him into the groove rather than waiting for the ball to be passed to him. And he's just being paid $3.8m for this season, a bargain for the Clippers.

seems Harden is having a change of heart but now must get into playing condition. Just tell me he isn't headed for the Lakers

James Harden sits again as preparations for return continue

The Sixers say the 7-time All-NBA guard needs to 'ramp up' his conditioning before he can return. 'All signs are positive,' added coach Nick Nurse.

Jack, your Pacers are 2-0 and last night won by 23 points over the Wizards. Pretty good roster they've got.

seems Harden is having a change of heart but now must get into playing condition. Just tell me he isn't headed for the Lakers

James Harden sits again as preparations for return continue

The Sixers say the 7-time All-NBA guard needs to 'ramp up' his conditioning before he can return. 'All signs are positive,' added coach Nick Nurse.

With his horrible attitude he'll be lucky to be paid $2m by any team.

So far after 3 games, Lakers look good from far, but far from good. The team sputters without Lebron on the floor and AD just doesn't seem to be a leader "yet". This is his team to lose with LeBron's minutes being counted every game

Jack, your Pacers are 2-0 and last night won by 23 points over the Wizards. Pretty good roster they've got.
Looks good indeed Phil. they used to have 2 big Davis’ now they have 2 big Smiths’ , better than the 2 small Holidays from last year Lol

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Looks good indeed Phil. they used to have 2 big Davis’ now they have 2 big Smiths’ , better than the 2 small Holidays from last year Lol
Smith, as in JR Smith ? LOL

Celtics rip the Wizards from start to finish with a blazing 19 3-pt conversions. That's always been my concern, they have to shoot that well from the outside to win.

Reactions: steve williams
What a terrific game in Los Angeles. The Lakers played a good game, but we’re playing catch-up throughout most of the game until the final few minutes when they finally caught the magic and took the lead. It was an exciting final two minutes, but in the end, the Lakers prevailed 106-103 and go to two and two on the season so far.

Warriors make minced Pelican meat. Saw a glimpse of what can happen with both CP3 and Green on the floor with Green as cutter/roll man. Looks promising. The mighty mice also out rebounded the bigger Pels.

Reactions: christoph
Well the never ending story of Tinkerbell seems to have found a happy ending. Or is this just the beginning of yet another Harden "fubar". Seems the Sixers just wanted him gone as they got nothing of value in the trade

Reports: Sixers trade James Harden to LA Clippers

The Harden saga is over for Philadelphia, which trades him to the Clippers and can now fully focus on this season.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
watching the Lakers last night it became evident to me that D'Angelo Russell has become the full player. I am so happy they found a way to re-sign him this year . He was the deciding factor in the Lakers win last night as he was hitting 3's from everywhere to keep the Lakers in the gae

The other take away is that the Magic is one heck of a team as this was their first loss of the season. They have some very good young talent

I was frankly surprised the lakers won the game

Reactions: jadis
Well the never ending story of Tinkerbell seems to have found a happy ending. Or is this just the beginning of yet another Harden "fubar". Seems the Sixers just wanted him gone as they got nothing of value in the trade

Reports: Sixers trade James Harden to LA Clippers

The Harden saga is over for Philadelphia, which trades him to the Clippers and can now fully focus on this season.

That would mean Harden and Westbrook team up a third time. It might even spoil Westbrook's role as he's been doing quite fine these past few games.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph
That would name Harden and Westbrook team up a third time. It might even spoil Westbrook's role as he's been doing quite fine these past few games.
third time is a charm as the saying goes. Harden will likely find a way to overstep his welcome. Plus he won't get far with Ballard as he did in Philadelphia

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu