New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

with 5:00 left lakers lead 108-100 on LeBron's 32 points.

D'Angelo Russell has finally become the mature talented player the Lakers were hoping for when they drafted him out of college.and soon traded him

Last time Lakers beat the Clippers was July 23/2020 and have lost 11 straight until tonight......

Lakers finish strong in the final 5 minutes

Lakers 117-114 (as Paul George quickly closed the gap) with 18 seconds in the game

On the Clippers final play of the game PG gets fouled on a three point shot !!! PG makes all 3 to tie the game at 117 with 17 seconds left and Lakers fail to score . Game goes Into OT. Unbelievable how the Lakers had an 8 point lead and let it go.....

and did you see James go over and shake Harden's hand with 2:00 left in the game

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
PG fouls out in OT with 35 points and Lakers take a 124-119 lead with 2:12 in OT and hang on to win 130-125

One of the best games Ive seen in years
Agree. Fierce and great effort on both sides.

Wow that looked like a playoff game as LBJ, KL and PG looked like the 2012 versions of themselves!

Meanwhile in Mighty Mouse land, the dubs went with a full mouse lineup of Shooter Mouse Curry, Assist Mouse CP3 and Defense Mouse GP2 to the win of the buzzer beater by Klay over SAC. Daym.

• Wow
Wow that looked like a playoff game as LBJ, KL and PG looked like the 2012 versions of themselves!
And don't forget , Jack, beard man was seated. He could easily score 6 points and Clippers win by 1. :)

Man the Lakers D can be really disruptive when they want to Phil. That game looked like a game from the 2010's eastern conference. I want to see an LA vs LA matchup in the playoffs now. Hopefully late round.

I'm shocked that neither Phil nor Jack commented about the Celts-Pacers game last night. The Celts IMO are the team to beat in the EC and I will take them over the Bucks

What a blowout 155-104

Phil must be purposely quiet ;)

And Denver finally loses (big time) to Minnesota . Only undefeated teams are Celts and Mavs

But for those of us who still have a sentimental spot for the GSW and Klay Thompson (the silent giant) who at the buzzer makes a jumper to beat the Kings 102-101

The Warriors are healthy and look good so far

I only wish that alll teams remain healthy as this is going to be an epic season

Reactions: christoph
I'm shocked that neither Phil nor Jack commented about the Celts-Pacers game last night. The Celts IMO are the team to beat in the EC and I will take them over the Bucks

What a blowout 155-104

Phil must be purposely quiet ;)

My buddy Phil is not a knife twister LOL

When I saw the box score, I purposely didn't watch the highlights LOL

• Haha
The season is only 5 games in and already they are talking about the In-season tournament and predicting winers. I was interested that the majority of the sports writers are picking the Lakers over the Suns in Group A in the West

Trending Topics: Predictions for NBA In-Season Tournament

The inaugural NBA In-Season Tournament is set to tip off. Our writers predict the 8 winners of the Group Play stage

what a great read about the joker. His abilities just seem to get better every year. He is such a humble and down to earth young man. He is now (at least for a short time) the face of the NBA.........but move over to Victor Wembanyama because this kid is 18 and has it all

'He's Beethoven': How Nikola Jokic became the best passer in NBA history

My buddy Phil is not a knife twister LOL

When I saw the box score, I purposely didn't watch the highlights LOL
I thought I posted the big lead and I was very very surprised at the margin.

My thoughts after that was had I been the coach and Jack was the coach of the Pacers, I would have told my trash time boys to let our lead whittle down to 15 instead of 51. :D

In the meantime, being a Zion watcher, he is on rest management for tonight's back to back game and are leading big over the Pistons. Ingram has not played so far. McCollum is on a scoring tear. I always thought he and Lillard were going to be the batman and robin of the Blazers.

Reactions: steve williams
So far, rookie of the year Banchero has been a little quiet, unlike Holmgren who is showing his wares.

I thought I posted the big lead and I was very very surprised at the margin.

My thoughts after that was had I been the coach and Jack was the coach of the Pacers, I would have told my trash time boys to let our lead whittle down to 15 instead of 51. :D
I love you too brother LOL

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu