New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clippers are taking a 1 season rent as Harden is a free agent after this season.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
I thought these were the three best stats from last night

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown combine for 69 in win over Wizards

Giannis and Lillard cook the Heat for 58 points in 122-114 win

Steph Curry records 42 points in win over Pels

Reactions: christoph and jadis
This is a wonderful achievement for Magic, who, along with Kobe, rank as my 2 all time favorite Lakers

Magic Johnson becomes fourth athlete to earn billionaire status

What a shot by KD nailing a fade away with Wenby all over him. One on one at its best. Spurs still down 1st Quarter.

Reactions: christoph
Stunning comeback win by the Spurs, down 20 at the 4th, clawed back with an incredible steal and a dunk to take a 1 point lead and on to victory. Wow. I don't know any of the Spurs players except Wenby. :D

And this dunk-fest is as entertaining as anything I've seen in years. The rookie is not to be taken lightly.

I thought the win last night cemented a look at the future of the Spurs. Pop must be rethinking when he will retire. Wembayama is lighting a fire to the league.

Suns must still be wondering what hit them

Reactions: christoph and jadis
@jadis and @JackD201 ....its early in the season for begging rights but tonight the pacers are at Boston. That will be a good game

However in my neck of the woods, tonight is the first battle for bragging rightist to LaLa Land with Clipers vs Lakers....I wonder if the beard will see any action tonight other than to congratulate Westbrook as to how well he has been playing

Reactions: jadis
Gobsmacked. C's beat at good Pacers team by 51, I had to check my math. LOL

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
I'm happy Coach Joe is using Sam Hauser (tall 3 ball shooter) and Pritchard ( small 3 ballshooter) as part of the 8 man rotation. Having Horford come off the bench is a luxury. Leader and hard worker.

All 8 players on the Celtics rotation are 3 ball shooters. Not my liking but I'll take it anyway. :D

Kawhi playing back to back games for the first time in a long long time. He's looking strong and primed. Clippers getting PJ tucker is a good catch too. Harden can sub with Westbrook. On paper, 2 ex MVPs.

• Haha
Kawhi playing back to back games for the first time in a long long time. He's looking strong and primed. Clippers getting PJ tucker is a good catch too. Harden can sub with Westbrook. On paper, 2 ex MVPs.
Did you see the bling Harden was wearing.

I wonder when AD will get the message and start wearing goggles as he is always getting hit in the face under the net at both ends of the court. I remember when Kareem made the decision to wear goggles and the rest is history

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu