New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Wemby is incredibly fast and has strong moves. His instinct is to score as soon as he gets the ball. And that dunk was a foul but the referees let it go. Phenomenal talent.

And the big rookie just took over. 38 points , 10 rebounds. Last season , Spurs won just 22 game and hit the jackpot in the lottery. This one player was the only significant player added to this season, and he could bring them to the playoffs even.

Reactions: steve williams
some interesting league stats. What I see is a trend for the teams to have a younger average age

NBA Roster Survey: Facts to know for the 2023-24 season
The NBA's annual survey of opening-night rosters is full of interesting facts to know

so Spurs beat the Suns twice. Last night even Booker was on the floor but The toothpick closed out the suns on a 38point evening,

For me the question is not how far the Spurs can go but rather "what's going on with the Suns". It's obvious KD cannot be a one man show but the Suns have some work to do

so Spurs beat the Suns twice. Last night even Booker was on the floor but The toothpick closed out the suns on a 38point evening,

For me the question is not how far the Spurs can go but rather "what's going on with the Suns". It's obvious KD cannot be a one man show but the Suns have some work to do
Well, Beal has to come back soon.

so here we are 5 games in and tonight is the start of the In Season Tournament. I must admit that initially I was not a fan of the Play In Tournament but last year proved to me how that can change the entire playoffs as the Heat were a few plays from elimination but rallied to win and ultimately ended up in the Finals. However as to this In Season tournament it just makes no sense to me other than a way to make money for the league. Plus there is a second one at the end of the season with the two winning teams playing each other for game 83 which has no bearing on the standings. All hail Adam Silver :oops:

NBA's new In-Season Tournament tips off with 7-game Friday

14 teams will be in action on Friday to open the inaugural NBA In-Season Tournament.

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
so here we are 5 games in and tonight is the start of the In Season Tournament. I must admit that initially I was not a fan of the Play In Tournament but last year proved to me how that can change the entire playoffs as the Heat were a few plays from elimination but rallied to win and ultimately ended up in the Finals. However as to this In Season tournament it just makes no sense to me other than a way to make money for the league. Plus there is a second one at the end of the season with the two winning teams playing each other for game 83 which has no bearing on the standings. All hail Adam Silver :oops:

NBA's new In-Season Tournament tips off with 7-game Friday

14 teams will be in action on Friday to open the inaugural NBA In-Season Tournament.

And and second one?
Too much hoopla for me.

• Haha
And and second one?
Too much hoopla for me.
I see yet another tournament and that would be the winner of the NBA vs the winner of the In Season Tournament unless of course it is the same team

This they will call the After Season tournament hitch when finished will be in time to start the preseason games. After all we should have a preseason tournament as well o_O

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
Watching the Warriors/OKC game. Blue colored floor, something new. OKC playing very well so far.

OKC gave a tremendous fight down to the last second. Very young players who have more than held their own against a seasoned Warriors team.

I just had a thought that perhaps the IN Tournament has the added purpose of stars not sitting and then playing 100% with the intent of winning a trophy and some money.

I agree but one has to wonder that with KD and Booker playing why they could not beat the young Spurs

Pop has a Rodman 2.0 in both hair and psycho defense

Steph starts the season rejuvenated and has won yet another game on the last play of the game. He continues to make watching the game so enjoyable for me

Denver beats Dallas in game one of the In Season. and after last night I am happy to see the GSW sitting in the one spot tied with Denver . GSW gave a 5 game win streak going

Reactions: christoph
and of course there has to be some pizzaz with this tournament but honestly, 30 different court color combinations, one for each team:eek:

NBA debuts In-Season Tournament courts for all 30 teams

The NBA In-Season Tournament tips off on Friday and will feature playing courts with a bold and distinctive style.

and of course there has to be some pizzaz with this tournament but honestly, 30 different court color combinations, one for each team:eek:

NBA debuts In-Season Tournament courts for all 30 teams

The NBA In-Season Tournament tips off on Friday and will feature playing courts with a bold and distinctive style.

With those solid blue, red and other dark colored floors. Sometimes I can't follow the ball. Lol

The Celts IMO continue to be the powerhouse of the league and are the only undefeated team as they start the tournament today against the NetsThe Celts blowout of the Pacers (sorry Jack) was an epic game which showed the Celts have but one goal this year and I believe they can win it all

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu