New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The surprise teams of last season?
Orlando and Indiana.
As well as OKC ahead of schedule.

Who will it be this season?
I still am going with the Knicks and Pacers again this year as the surprise teams

Lot of games last night and IMO every team that should have won, did win. IO think each year the league gets better and better

Pacers and Orlando and Knicks in the east should give the others a good work out

Too many games to watch...
Did see the second half of the Lakers game.

Is good to see Gabe Vincent healthy.
Still don't like some of D'Angelo Russel's decisions.
Austin Reeves is no 'flash in the pan...'

Some good matchups coming today.
Clippers-Denver
Heat-Hornets
Magic-Grizzlies
Rockets-Spurs
Dallas-Phoenix
Kings-Lakers

Hard to know if the teams on paper are as expected this early on.

The only certain win teams are Celtics, OKC, Cavs.

Too many games to watch...
Did see the second half of the Lakers game.

Is good to see Gabe Vincent healthy.
Still don't like some of D'Angelo Russel's decisions.
Austin Reeves is no 'flash in the pan...'
Austin Reeves is my favorite Laker. Lakers had a 34 point turn around in the 2nd half

I watched Lakers beat the Kings last night and it too was a very good game.as the lakers held a 16 point lead in the first half only to let the Kings crawl back in and take n 11 point lead. But once again, LeBron, AD and Reaves have stri=ong 4th period and the Lakers close out the Kings 131-127 to go up 3-0 at the start of the season.

Im not a LeBron fan but I have to admit that as the oldest player in the league he's playing exceptionally well as is AD. Watching the development of Reaves is also very entertaining.

Reactions: jerrybj

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu