New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Celtics win its 5th in a row after losing Rondo. Hope they follow the footsteps of Chicago well. :) Courtney Lee has stepped up as point guard. And he looks like a different player as the main man. Sometimes getting out of the shadows of a top dog is a good thing. KG is shooting like crazy, haven't seen him shoot that well in years.

Big game tonight Phil with 2 huge winning streaks on the line. Celtics with 5 and Lakers with 3 but no big on the Lakers tonight if Howard is out

How about those Spurs and Pacers and Myles what about Washington beating up on the Knicks

Big game tonight Phil with 2 huge winning streaks on the line. Celtics with 5 and Lakers with 3 but no big on the Lakers tonight if Howard is out

How about those Spurs and Pacers and Myles what about Washington beating up on the Knicks

Missed the game :)

Yeah, Steve. Any Celtics/LAL games is big. That's a dream match always for Stern in the Finals, but it seems not this year. :) LAL is about 3 games out of 8th so that is not a mathematical difficulty with still so many games left. Problem is they won't be having Gasol and Howard. BUT, they have rediscovered one Earl Clark, whom George Karl thought couldn't even shoot a foul shot by picking him when some Laker got injured and couldn't shot the foul shot, I think it was Pau whose nose was bloodied. Earl can actually shoot from medium range and is very tall and can help in rebounding. Over at our camp, Rondo's injury has caused Doc to use 3 guards more often than he did, and Barbosa is still a speedy guy if not a microwave.

I'm very happy to see the Pacers rev it up at this point.

Last edited:
Vinny del Negro survived last year, saved by the intervention of Donald Sterling himself. Looked like a smart decision until recently.

Vinny is under the gun again.

Some people say that Chris Paul is the coach and the GM.

Paul is a free agent at the end of the season and has not commited to the Clippers yet.

I'm not a del Negro fan - witness the Clipper's half court offense: pick and roll or give it to Jamal Crawford or Chris Paul for one on one.

Vinny looked like a genius earlier this year, not so much now. Fans are fickle.

Clippers play the Heat tomorrow night. Apparently Chauncey Billips and Paul are close to coming back. Griffin remains day to day. Don't know if any of the three will be ready for the Heat.

Rarely does a team go through a season without rough patches. Hoping the Clippers right the ship soon.

When Vinnie had a full and healthy lineup, I recall he was winning and not under fire. With Paul, Blake, Billups and now Crawford out, it's tough to run a rhythm. Try to take Wade and Bosh out of Miami in a few games, and Lebron might be thinking he was back in Cleveland. :D

Nash at 39 seems to be indefatigable and still has a good range from the outside.

Agreed on Paul as an MVP candidate.

with Gasol out for 6 weeks and watching the Lakers last night one can see that this team in all likelihood will now not make the playoffs. Only way is to make a trade with the injury exception rule but that won't save them. Howard had a sour look on his face all night and one can only wonder if Howard has had enough of Kobe and all of his jabs about playing through the injury. I've had a torn labum about 10 years ago and it was one of the most painful things I have ever endured. There was definitely something going on with Howard last night. Sort of like a Kobe and Shaq thing and we all know how that ended

Not Baby Buss' greatest moment.

i just read Howard fouled out on the Boston game after 28 minutes. I watched virtually the whole game and didn't even noticed that he fouled out that soon. Something is really wrong there. Kobe is still fantastic, very high in his game. But it was virtually a 1 on 5 game.

The chemistry (if it were even there) was noticeably gone last night. Howard was lacking his usual jovial attitude and there was no talking between him and Kobe

IMO even though Kobe's legacy reigns supreme and he has said D12 is the future of the franchise, he is in no way passing the baton....much the same as when Shaq was there. Kobe only allows there to be the one leader, himself. He could be the straw that broke D12's back come July

To be fair to Bryant, would anybody with the game on the line pass to someone who can't convert free throw attempts? D12 may be of star level defensively or offensively (on the floor) even in his diminished state but he is no star on the stripe. Until D12 can get at least decent FT%s, I can not in my mind consider him to be a player a franchise can be built around.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu