New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Is Popovitch special or not? And what about Tony Parker? MVP Candidate... he has to figure in the discussion ...

Oh yeah, Parker is big. I tell my son he ain't seen Parker in those championship years. And that Parker would put to shame those high profile PGs we are seeing now. Look at him now, in his 30s but still able to blow by younger guards. His tear drop over Shaq in those LAL wars were unforgettable to me. And finally, Coach Pop has succeeded in building up center Tiago Splitter to what he is now, a starting center and perhaps their center of the Spurs future. And knowing Pop's strict discipline, he would have learned from last season's shocking exit after being up 2-0. His message is clear, the Spurs ain't ready to fold up and wilt.

Ouch Phil........Celts winning streak ends with a loss to the Bobcats of all teams

SAS win again

Andrew Bynum is almost coming across as a malingerer and I wonder if he is destined to ever play again

Ouch Phil........Celts winning streak ends with a loss to the Bobcats of all teams

SAS win again

Andrew Bynum is almost coming across as a malingerer and I wonder if he is destined to ever play again

yes steve. a tough loss as c's had a chance to tie in the last seconds but missed shots. and the bigger ouch is losing 'mini microwave' leandro barbosa to a knee injury, which looks like the end of the season to him as well. wow, losing 3 good players in transition as they were getting better, that's hard.

spurs, i like their chances if they get into the finals.

i just noticed dallas being worse than the lakers. wow, from a champion to bust in a couple of years, all because cuban decided to blow up the team after a title.

yes steve. a tough loss as c's had a chance to tie in the last seconds but missed shots. and the bigger ouch is losing 'mini microwave' leandro barbosa to a knee injury, which looks like the end of the season to him as well. wow, losing 3 good players in transition as they were getting better, that's hard.

spurs, i like their chances if they get into the finals.

i just noticed dallas being worse than the lakers. wow, from a champion to bust in a couple of years, all because cuban decided to blow up the team after a title.

That's what happens when owners think they are as knowledgeable as real GMs. Isn't it curious that two of the teams with owners playing GMs are at the bottom of the heap

That's what happens when owners think they are as knowledgeable as real GMs. Isn't it curious that two of the teams with owners playing GMs are at the bottom of the heap

Make that three owners. WIth all due respect to His Airness of course.

Make that three owners. WIth all due respect to His Airness of course.

right, 3 owners. makes you wonder why they have to hire a gm after all. ahh...to take the flak if all goes bad. :D

Clippers play Houston at Staples tomorrow night. First home game in a couple of weeks.

Big game this week is Thursday when the Clippers square off against the Lakers on Valentine's Day. That one is at Staples, too, but its a Lakers home game.

Miami vs OKC and LAL vs LAC next. Great double header.

NBA Rumors: Will Kevin Garnett Retire Before Agreeing To Celtics Trade After Cryptic All-Star Game Announcement?

http://www.bostonsuperblog.com/2013...after-cryptic-all-star-game-announcement-2393

well, steve, my own gut feel is that he will stay a celtic and then retire. but recalling the ainge move to trade perk out of the blue, one can never tell what he's gonna do, to 'improve' the team. jeff green is slowing coming on to his own these past few games, and he will be their future starter at the 3 or 4 position. garnett really is in a strange spot, having to play center than his natural 4 spot. so if he has a good talk with ainge to be traded to a contender like the clippers or even okc to have a shot at a ring, that is quite imaginable.

Great games....but on Valentine's Day.

Makes for difficult choices! :)

oh, we've finished our VD already as we are ahead in time. :D

and add die hard 5 to these bruising games, VD may never be the same again. :D

oh, we've finished our VD already as we are ahead in time. :D

and add die hard 5 to these bruising games, VD may never be the same again. :D

My wife is a Clippers fan, too, but I will definitely bow to her wishes this evening. Sent flowers already today and have cards ready so I think I should be OK.

This is a tough time of year for me - first Christmas, then her birthday and finally Valentine's Day. Then I am safe until Mother's Day. :)

It has become painful to watch the Lakers these days. They play 3 quarters more or less in the game (more often than not trailing) and in the 4th quarter they implode.. Turnovers.. Bad shooting, defensive lapses ... etc ..
The game tonight is at 10:30 PM I wonder if I will stay up just to watch them lose :(

LBJ is the best player in the game right now. Interestingly and at age 34, Kobe is one of the best in the NBA still, maybe best 5... This is very special. The thing is : I am not sure he will win a ring again ..unless they come back with the Zen Master or another coach that can put some fire in the Lakers for one last hurrah .. Down with d'Antoni !!!

After today's loss at home, a blowout that became closer in the end, I now shift my hopes on the Spurs to win the West and challenge Miami. 2 man game, pop shot, jump shot with very loose defense, and no microwave instant offense on the 2nd unit, OKC will be swept by the Heat if they go to the Finals. Well, they were almost swept last season even. Spurs has better offensive rotation, better dee, better bench, better coach, and they still have a very effective franchise player - Tim Duncan. I look forward to that. :)

Clippers win 125 - 101 vs Lakers.

Thought it would be closer.

with billups' nice performance tonight, and blake g's good outside shooting, i hope the clips go all the way to the far end too in june. it does not matter to me whether it's the spurs or clips in the finals, both have deeper players than okc, imo. here's to wishing any team can dislodge miami in a 7 game series.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu