New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

that first half stat i thought was wrong, that kobe had 0 points and 0 assists. i have to reload the page to verify it was true. and even more incredible is the points kobe poured in in the 2nd half to win it for la.

clips are being blown away by miami's outside shots. vinnie is not the type who can figure out miami's offense. let's see if they can rally in the 4th.

To be fair to Bryant, would anybody with the game on the line pass to someone who can't convert free throw attempts? D12 may be of star level defensively or offensively (on the floor) even in his diminished state but he is no star on the stripe. Until D12 can get at least decent FT%s, I can not in my mind consider him to be a player a franchise can be built around.

it's safe to say that dwight really is not a 'premium' center, as shaq has been saying. shaq was miserable too on the line but imo, the difference with him and dwight is that at least when shaq gets the ball inside, or makes an offensive rebound, he makes the shot (dunk) PLUS a free throw coming. shaq was too powerful to be hacked deep inside without giving him a 3 point play opportunity. dwight...more and more, he's getting farther and farther from shaq. maybe not even a brook... :)

To be fair to Bryant, would anybody with the game on the line pass to someone who can't convert free throw attempts? D12 may be of star level defensively or offensively (on the floor) even in his diminished state but he is no star on the stripe. Until D12 can get at least decent FT%s, I can not in my mind consider him to be a player a franchise can be built around.

ever heard of Shaq-attack

that first half stat i thought was wrong, that kobe had 0 points and 0 assists. i have to reload the page to verify it was true. and even more incredible is the points kobe poured in in the 2nd half to win it for la.

clips are being blown away by miami's outside shots. vinnie is not the type who can figure out miami's offense. let's see if they can rally in the 4th.

No rally for the Clippers in the 4th Quarter, that's for sure. The first 1 1/2 quarters were competitive but by halftime it was ugly. I was hoping for a third quarter run by the Clippers but it never materialized. Very ugly loss for the Clippers. Half to admit I bailed before the end of the third and took one last peek before the game ended - same sad story.

Only good news was that Paul and Billips were back.

I didn't know that Paul and Billups played. Tomorrow a decimated Lakers team play the Heat.

Clipps have been on a downward spiral. I didn't realize that Donald Stirling was a Vinnie fan

Sterling has a reputation for being a bit frugal. :)

He's opened his wallet for players over the past few years but not for coaches.

Vinny was getting paid by the Bulls when he was hired by the Clippers and some say that Donald hired him because the Bulls were subsidizing his contract with the Clippers.

Mike Dunleavy had to sue Donald after he was fired to get the money owed on the balance of his contract.

Am I one of the few fans who think the Lakers will experience some very dark years going forward??

Kobe remains a very good player, still one of the best on the NBA but can't win a Championship by himself. He has at most one year left playing at this level. His contract is due next year.
Steve Nash may well call it quit this year or the next
With all the Soap Opera going around, D12 will likely not be back in Lakers' purple and gold next year...
micro-Buss looks like he is unable to swing a great trade deal all by hiss loneself...
Lakers don't have high pick draft choice for the next 3 to 5 years ...
The current coach is stubborn as a mule, has never won a NBA ring because he can't fathom to play defense and seem to be stuck on playing only HIS style, regardless of personnel.
micro-Buss thinks he's a great GM/Owner

:(

Watchin the game right now. Down with Mike D'Antoni!!

The Lakers have absolutely NO interior Defense Scheme! None!.. Too many times you have Metta (Playing very well by the way) playing a good defense on LBJ waiting for interior defense and no one to meet LBJ ... And Dwayne doing the same thins over and over.. The team has no direction.. and it starts with the Coach... I say down with him... :)

wow, epic triple OT between denver and boston. nuggets have a 9 game win streak and the c's at 6. nobody wants to lose. :D

and Celts prevail in 3OT

Wooooh!!! I thought we were going to FOUR OTs! Oldies Pierce and Garnett logged in 54 and 47 minutes respectively and showing they can play a fourth OT. Somewhere there they must have found a fountain of youth, at least for a game. 7 straight without Rondo and Sully, I can't believe it.

Chris Paul was back in his true form today and the Clippers beat the Knicks in NYC.

Carmelo had 42 points but Grant Hill was able to shut him down in the 4th quarter, big reason for the LAC victory.

Celts are looking good Phil

they killed my Lakers a few days ago.

yeah steve. c's have stepped up in the light of rondo's absence. not to prove that they don't need him (they do) but to show that they can rise up from the dust in adversity. i really wished the lakers would be a force to counter miami but it seems they have to fix things from the top.

Chris Paul was back in his true form today and the Clippers beat the Knicks in NYC.

Carmelo had 42 points but Grant Hill was able to shut him down in the 4th quarter, big reason for the LAC victory.

good to see the clips back on track, they have such a good lineup to free fall.

Meanwhile Spurs are up after 3 to Nets even without Duncan and Ginobli

Spurs poured it on at the 3rd and 4th Qs. Impressive. With the new guard running full throttle. Spurs would be a dark horse for the western title, to some, the frontrunner. Spurs have a very good playing system, like Miami, and it would be interesting to see them in the Finals.

Spurs poured it on at the 3rd and 4th Qs. Impressive. With the new guard running full throttle. Spurs would be a dark horse for the western title, to some, the frontrunner. Spurs have a very good playing system, like Miami, and it would be interesting to see them in the Finals.

Is Popovitch special or not? And what about Tony Parker? MVP Candidate... he has to figure in the discussion ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu