New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

If they do you have to go with Tony Parker for MVP BUT that's another series away :)

i would. but i'm worried that in case of a spurs/heat series, they might put lebron on parker the same way they did against rose a few years back. heat has many buttons to push.

If they do you have to go with Tony Parker for MVP BUT that's another series away :)

Do you really think so Steve? I think his performance has been hot and cold.

Do you really think so Steve? I think his performance has been hot and cold.

well my supposition was that the SAS have to beat the Heat and at that point he would be a strong consideration. Heck the guy is the same age as Kobe and remains very quick to the basket.

well my supposition was that the SAS have to beat the Heat and at that point he would be a strong consideration. Heck the guy is the same age as Kobe and remains very quick to the basket.

and i told my teen son that he hasn't seen the best of parker in those spurs championship years. those teardrops over shaq. man...

i think nobody believed the spurs would take the series via sweep, me included. congrats to the spurs for playing consistent ball and with a coach like pop, you gotta feel confident if you're a spurs fan. the last time the spurs won a title in 2007 was a sweep of lebron's cavaliers where he didn't have 'HELPers', supposedly. :D

and how bout good old reliable tim duncan. just as old as garnett but tim paces himself very well better during a game and the result is he is still effective as an end game option.

i think nobody believed the spurs would take the series via sweep, me included. congrats to the spurs for playing consistent ball and with a coach like pop, you gotta feel confident if you're a spurs fan. the last time the spurs won a title in 2007 was a sweep of lebron's cavaliers where he didn't have 'HELPers', supposedly. :D

and how bout good old reliable tim duncan. just as old as garnett but tim paces himself very well better during a game and the result is he is still effective as an end game option.

Plus the finals don't start til June 6th so plenty of days to rest

the refs are trying to kill the pacers. look at that shot clock violation call on indiana. the ball just hit the rim on the replay! gee whiz

Did you see LBJ block that break away shot

win or lose you have to love the Pacers determination. They match up well

and after that block, james' TWO hands dropped in on hill's body. that's not a foul anymore? it's a live ball.

the refs are trying to kill the pacers. look at that shot clock violation call on indiana. the ball just hit the rim on the replay! gee whiz

all 3 refs missed it. Wonder what the league office will say

all 3 refs missed it. Wonder what the league office will say

even steve kerr and reggie miller all saw the ball hit the rim to reset the clock. after that, miami went on 11-2 run. ruins the flow.

great game by the pacers. kept cool, kept their composure, made clutch plays down the stretch. they're tough and have heart. best of 3 now.

Yup. Pacers will have to figure out how to win back to back games to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Go Pacers!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Pacers will have to figure out how to win back to back games to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Go Pacers!!!!!!!!!!!

there you are, jack. chewed off some nails? :D

it's an important win to tie or be down 1-3 so any non-heat fan gotta be happy. a champion is a road warrior. and a team that dethrones a champion has to be a double road warrior. vogel has to tell them it's not about winning back to back but to win 2 out of 3, anywhere it is. and they had won 2 games already so it's a race to win the next 2 before miami does. pacers' inside game is its weapon over a heat team built small but fast. pacers have brought back a systematic and deliberate offense based on both inside and outside game, with west and hibbert on the inside with hill and lance on the outside. and paul george is your free safety. this is not just a ordinary pacers team, its a team built by celtics legend larry bird, :D and has ex-celtic (and ex-laker) player brian shaw too as assistant coach.:D

A (even toes crossed this time LOL) win in the next game counts as back to back. If they lose the next one, they'll have to B2B 6 and 7. :D

Right now it's a chess game between coaches. Indie doesn't have the luxury of a game 1 win. They have to grab the initiative. Vogel will have to be ready for many in-game adjustments because we know Riley and Spo will throw everything they've got at them next game.

LET EM PLAY REFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to Parker and thanks for bringing not just one but two of my favorite players to the finals (Duncan and T-Mac).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu