New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I trust Doc to make Griffin a better team player and player period than VDN ever would.

The Clippers did not look good last night against the Magic. Chris Paul was not able to pull it out in the 4th quarter - he couldn't make a shot and looked really frustrated at the end of the game.

I was really impressed with Orlando's Vucevic, too. He had a heck of a game and looks to me to be a real talent.

The Clippers were looking ahead to tonight's game with the Heat....guess they forgot that every game counts.

The announcer just pointed out 2 cases where Blake got the ball inside and threw it back out to a 3 point shooter. He said you wouldn't see Karl Malone doing that, Karl will make you pay for it. Doc has to develop the killer instinct for Blake's inside play. And yes, I believe it can be done. The perfect guy to train him would be Hakeem but he's taken.

Maybe if Griffin didn't miss almost half his free throws. Malone was decent in that regard. A quick google says about 80%. Yeah, that percentage would hurt you.

Yep, Blake Girffin should have been more aggresive against the Heat. He passed up a few open shots.

Defensive clinic by the Heat in the second half. The were all over Chris Paul, cutting off the head of the snake to paraphrase the announcers.

Hopefully the Clippers take a lesson from this game.

Lakers versus Houston up next. I'll be rooting for the Lakers and against Dwight Howard.

I saw Dwight dancing in a huddle before the game. I mean really dancing smoothly, and had he not been a basketball player I thought he would go a great career in dancing. I wonder if there was even music that he was dancing to whlle in the huddle, and all the players around him, were all smiles and laughing and enjoying D12's dance show. Commentators were talking bout it, and I think Steve Kerr said in his time, specially with MJ, he never saw MJ in such a jolly and festive mood. In short, they were serious and mean. Not clowning around. But Kerr finished by saying, hey, it might work for the team if the players ride on. :D

Yep, Blake Girffin should have been more aggresive against the Heat. He passed up a few open shots.

Defensive clinic by the Heat in the second half. The were all over Chris Paul, cutting off the head of the snake to paraphrase the announcers.

Hopefully the Clippers take a lesson from this game.

The choking trap frustrated the Clips free wheeling offense and took them out in the 2nd half. You have to wonder behing Jamaal Crawford, who can be relied on from the bench. And I think Dudley, is well, we dud in the starting position.

Maybe if Griffin didn't miss almost half his free throws. Malone was decent in that regard. A quick google says about 80%. Yeah, that percentage would hurt you.

Amazing though is that with the shot clock winding down, Blake can hit the 3 ball. :D I think he might want to jump when taking his FT but that would be awkward. :D

The choking trap frustrated the Clips free wheeling offense and took them out in the 2nd half. You have to wonder behing Jamaal Crawford, who can be relied on from the bench. And I think Dudley, is well, we dud in the starting position.

Crawford is great on offense. Collison is reliable as a back up PG. Matt Barnes is dependable - enforcer and defender - but he was hurt tonight. After that, the Clippers bench is not great. Biggest weakness is backup bigs.

...and the Lakers are winning 56 - 43 over the Rockets late in the second quarter

Last edited:
Lakers pull off an amazing win with 1.3 seconds left. They blow a 19 point lead, Harden gets 35 and Steve Blake throws in a 3 pointer with the Lakers down 98-96 to win 99-98

Rockets get to the free throw line over 50 times

That was a very satisfying win for the Lakers and their multitude of fans. And they do it with Pau shooting 10% from the field but with Howard returning the favor by missing all those crucial free throws.

Problem is if he keeps on playing that way coupled with his stratospheric salary, he makes very poor trade bait. Ironically, I believe that with an underperforming big man, an aged and ailing point guard and a sidelined franchise player, the Lakers, at 3-3, are off to a better start than last year with that failed star studded cast.

Problem is if he keeps on playing that way coupled with his stratospheric salary, he makes very poor trade bait. Ironically, I believe that with an underperforming big man, an aged and ailing point guard and a sidelined franchise player, the Lakers, at 3-3, are off to a better start than last year with that failed star studded cast.

I was thinking that myself after I watched them blow the huge lead only to win it on a tres at the end

That was a very satisfying win for the Lakers and their multitude of fans. And they do it with Pau shooting 10% from the field but with Howard returning the favor by missing all those crucial free throws.

lakers were hot from the outside early on. and it continued with the last second 3 from blake to end it all. it was funny that houston would inbound the ball in the last minute to dwight among all people and got fouled for 2 shots knowing the hack a dwight was effective prior to the last 2 minutes. come playoff time, the hack a dwight will be big disadvantage for houston. d'antoni must be feeling real good after the win. i didn't even know lakers had a player named wesley johnson, nor have i ever heard of him, but checking up, he was a 1st round 4th pick three years ago, so he poured in 16 points. one can only imagine if kobe were playing la would be been 5-1 at least instead of 3-3.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu