New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clippers came back from a 17 point deficit to beat the Suns 112 - 108.

Thought the Suns had this one but it was not to be.

Mavericks beat the Clippers tonight in LA. Looked like the Clips would steal another game from the Mavs at the end but Dallas held firm to win 113 - 107.

Pacers slumping again. :(

The way my boys are playing an early exit wouldn't be surprising :(

The way my boys are playing an early exit wouldn't be surprising :(

It would be shocking too, Jack. They were so hot early on this season. The losing skid is baffling.

Some better times for Laker's fans. :)

image.jpg

Yet another Laker player is out for the season with Bazemore being the latest. I liked this kid who was acquired from GSW in the Blake trade.

I heard on ESPN last week that many of the Lakers injuries are thought to be due to D'Antoni's run and gun offense

Calipari coached the New Jersey Nets in the late '90s without much success. He'd be in for a brutal year next year with the Lakers. He would have to run the team without Kobe (injury) or deal with an angry Kobe (limited other talent on the team). If they paid him Phil Jackson money - maybe. You could deal with a lot of pain for $10,000,000 plus per year.

I can only recall 1 college coach who was successful in the NBA (won 1 title), and that is Larry Brown. Pitino coached the Knicks and then the Celtics, and went back to college coaching.

Larry Brown is now the head coach at Southern Methodist, my wife's alma mater.

SMU beat UConn twice this year believe it or not.

Big win by the Nets in Miami. Plumlee with a monster block of James!

Nets 4-0 against the Heat this season, no kidding. :D (Pun intended)

Big win by the Nets in Miami. Plumlee with a monster block of James!

Nets 4-0 against the Heat this season, no kidding. :D (Pun intended)

And Blatche was sick and didn't play.

Clippers play the Thunder tonight at Staples Center. LA is 1 1/2 games behind OKC in the Western Conference standings.

Its still possible for the Clips to finish in second place in the conference but they have to win this game to have a shot.

Clippers play the Thunder tonight at Staples Center. LA is 1 1/2 games behind OKC in the Western Conference standings.

Its still possible for the Clips to finish in second place in the conference but they have to win this game to have a shot.

I just can't see it happening

Finally got my son a PS3, to play NBA2k14, and I must admit the thing is mind-blowing. Doris Burke even appears from time to time to make some sideline comments. :D My son is like really playing the game. On my HT system, the sound is fantastic too.:D It's a far cry from the Dr. J vs Larry Bird game I played on floppy disc on my Apple IIe ages ago. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu