New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Maybe Danny should try to fleece Doc. Clippers need draft picks going forward since Doc traded them all ( for almost nothing).

Should Jared Sullinger be looking for a new team?

Maybe Danny should try to fleece Doc. Clippers need draft picks going forward since Doc traded them all ( for almost nothing).

Should Jared Sullinger be looking for a new team?

Sullinger is a FA and he's 50/50 to stay with the team. He's an Al Jefferson type with a little outside shot but hasn't bloomed into a legit force in the league. Trading him will be fine with me.

Ainge can trade his 3rd to Philly and 16th plus another owed to then by Dallas in the first round AND 3 second rounders for the No. 1. :D

My mistake, the C's has FIVE second round picks. :D

13267690_10154109783037667_1364151167246711129_n.jpg

Ainge is gonna be so busy on draft day that I wouldn't be able to call him. :D

My mistake, the C's has FIVE second round picks. :D

View attachment 27042

Ainge is gonna be so busy on draft day that I wouldn't be able to call him. :D

But as you heard as did I today beyond the first two picks there isn't much to choose

But as you heard as did I today beyond the first two picks there isn't much to choose

That's why I want to call him and tell him to trade everything for Townes. :D

Warriors will get tested hard in game 2. Pressure is on them, repeat title is on the line. They wouldn't want to go to Oklahoma down 0-2.

Cleveland is playing really well. They could go fo, fo, fo in the east. Raptors are being eaten up by T Rex.

Like I said, they look Scary.

Hey Stevie did you get my email?

Maybe this is why the Cavs are rolling...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/report-tyronn-lue-told-lebron-191300700.html

And Lue, if Cavs win the title, will have his second ring (one as assistant of Doc in Boston); and will be the shortest tenured coach to win a title. And gotta hand it to him, he's not shy in experimenting with player rotation in the regular season. He's got a deep bench too, with Mozgov and Mo Williams being relegated to garbage time roles.

Maybe this is why the Cavs are rolling...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/report-tyronn-lue-told-lebron-191300700.html

And Lue, if Cavs win the title, will have his second ring (one as assistant of Doc in Boston); and will be the shortest tenured coach to win a title. And gotta hand it to him, he's not shy in experimenting with player rotation in the regular season. He's got a deep bench too, with Mozgov and Mo Williams being relegated to garbage time roles.

Hold on. Didn't Steve Kerr win it in his rookie year

Hold on. Didn't Steve Kerr win it in his rookie year

That's true Steve. What I meant is on a per game basis, as Blatt was fired early in the season, so Lue did not complete the 82 games as coach. I just recall now, Pat Riley succeeded Paul Westhead when the latter was fired into the season as well. So Pat would be the first in this regard.

That's great.
Hope they keep beating up on each other, while the Cavs win in four and get some more rest.

Dan

I thought the Thunder was your team. I didn't know you favored the Cavs. They sure look good right now but so do the Warriors and the Thunder. The championship series should be one for the ages

We'll see... as it stands.. I am not sure any NBA team has an answer for the GSW when they are running on all cylinders, yesterday's game was such a display. Somewhere in the game (beginning of third Q?) the Thunders just could not find any answers to the GSW assaults. The game was over by the 3rd quarter.

Surprisingly, despite the twin towers of OKC, the Warriors have outrebounded the Thunder these 2 games. And yes, agree with Frantz, when the Warriors are going full throttle in offense, it kinda rattles the opponents, and before you know it, they have a big lead. Igoudala has been relatively quiet but once he finds his mark, that's where the Warriors become even deadlier.

This is a hard to predict series.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu