New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
BTW, I do believe that Klay will re-sign with the Warriors and I am also feeling that KD will do the same

The big unknown is whether these 2 future Hall of Famers will ever be the great players that they once were

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And while talking injuries let’s not forget LeBron’s groin injuries which have a tendency to recur especially in a 35 year old player

Yes. And Davis' injury history reads like a long market list. One report said virtually all parts of his body have been injured. Skip Bayless was seen holding and reading the list.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

I read a quote yesterday from both Magic and from Jeannie that I found very interesting...Magic would love to own the Lakers

Should Jeanie Buss sell the Lakers? Magic Johnson doesn’t think so, but he’d be interested in buying them if they were for sale

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...n-first-take-espn-ownership-sale-purchase-aeg
FWIW the Lakers remain in 2nd place behind the Knicks who are worth $3.6B and the Lakers are worth $3.3B

Steve Williams

ESPN predicts that Kawhi will sign a 2 year deal with the Raptors with a player option at the end of which he could opt out and make an even bigger salary as a player with 10 years experience than one with 8 years

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
"IF" Kawhi goes anywhere I would love to see him go to the Clipps so that there is a true city rivalry. My bet is the Clipps would dominate the Lakers

So Steve, if that were the case, would you stick with the Lakers and all their warts, or become a Clips fan?

Steve Williams

So Steve, if that were the case, would you stick with the Lakers and all their warts, or become a Clips fan?
I’ve been a Lakers fan for over 40 years but these past few years have been the utter worst. So yes Clipps are on my radar if Kawhi signs

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
ESPN predicts that Kawhi will sign a 2 year deal with the Raptors with a player option at the end of which he could opt out and make an even bigger salary as a player with 10 years experience than one with 8 years

It looks more like he will stay, as Marc Gasol just opted in his final year.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I rarely agree with Jalen Rose, but as a warning to Steve, you will not like what he says about JR and Melo in LA. He did point out that JR belongs to Rich Paul, and that Melo is LeBron's 'personal assistant'. Geez

Steve Williams

I totally disagree with Jalen. I always do.

"allow LeBron to be great as time is running out on him" "allow the team to adopt the LeBron personality"

What a bunch of crap

Jalen likes to think he is the voice of authority

Chauncey and Paul are so much better than Jalen as commentators

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I totally disagree with Jalen. I always do.

"allow LeBron to be great as time is running out on him" "allow the team to adopt the LeBron personality"

What a bunch of crap

Jalen likes to think he is the voice of authority

Chauncey and Paul are so much better than Jalen as commentators

Total crap indeed.

Steve Williams

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

So where is he headed and who will pay what he is demanding with a recently torn achilles and no guaranty that he will ever be the KD we all know and love
Knicks
Brooklyn
Warriors

Steve Williams

If Durant were to re-sign with the Warriors, he could ink a five-year, $221 million deal. If he signs with another team, the most he can get is a four-year, $164 million deal. Wojnarnowski reports Durant is still considering staying put, but the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and LA Clippers are all believed to be in the running for him as well

Why would he not want to resign with the warriors? (Draymond Green??)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing