New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The thought of Kyrie with KD doesn't enthrall me or suggest a championship for the Nets esp when it's only Kyrie next year

If he does leave the Warriors will he pack up and leave or agree to a sign and trade

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The thought of Kyrie with KD doesn't enthrall me or suggest a championship for the Nets esp when it's only Kyrie next year

If he does leave the Warriors will he pack up and leave or agree to a sign and trade

Kyrie alone in Nets might actually ruin the young players. As for KD agreeing to a sign and trade, I think it depends on his feelings towards the Warriors for telling him his calf injury can't get much worse in the Game 6. If he feels bad then believe he will just walk.

In my own wishful thinking scenario, that is like having a time machine, I would have hoped that KD chose to play in Boston in that Hamptons interviews in 2016. His idol Tom Brady was there to help recruit him. IT was there too. And Hayward would have come in. And probably IT would have not been traded. And Irving would not have made that lob to Hayward, and the Celtics would have hanged banner 18 up the rafters. :D And of course, KD wouldn't have that calf and Achilles injury. How's that for a better life for KD, and Boston. :D I am getting too confused over the free agency scenarios these days, with 2 days to go, it is like eternity. Having some fun playing fantasy games now. :)

Assuming KD signs with the Knicks. And the Knicks knows he won't play for the first year at least. Will that count on the books of the Knicks or will the insurance company pay the first year of money to KD? If it gets our of the Knicks pockets, boy it's pretty steep to pay someone $40m to rehab.

Found an old video of Kemba, according to Kristen Ledlow he is a good dancer. So move over Kyrie, come over, Kemba.

He actually has an icon of a crown. :D

NBA
LeBron James teases Lakers fans with ‘Comeback SZN’

"Comeback SZN gone be
1f631.png
Put that on everything" - @KingJames
1f451.png

8:09 AM - Jun 27, 2019

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news-lebron-james-teases-fans-comeback-szn/

He can tease all he wants

but reality checks begin tomorrow.

Im betting Kawhi stays put in Toronto. Thinking of him as a Laker IMO would be more conceivable without the King than with him

Im hoping the Lakers spread that $32 M out and spend it wisely on players who fill roles and stack the bench. The Lakers presently have 3 signed players AFAIK

The latest news says that Kawhi and KD have been discussing 4 teams where they could align and play together to win a championship and the Raptors weren't one of them. The two favorites seem to be Brooklyn and the Clippers.

I'd love to see them go to the Clippers and wreak havoc the Lakers

For sure if that happened I would declare my intent to switch camps and be a Clippers fan :cool:

The latest news says that Kawhi and KD have been discussing 4 teams where they could align and play together to win a championship and the Raptors weren't one of them. The two favorites seem to be Brooklyn and the Clippers.

I'd love to see them go to the Clippers and wreak havoc the Lakers

For sure if that happened I would declare my intent to switch camps and be a Clippers fan :cool:

Same here, Steve. I'd root any day for K&K to beat LeBron. If I were a Clippers fan, all I can say is - In Jerry we trust. :)

The numbers fit for Knicks and Clippers for K&K.

I just heard an interesting discussion. If Nets and Knicks pull out of Kyrie talks, where will Kyrie go?

Woj reports the Warriors will offer Klay the max.

Reactions: christoph
I just heard an interesting discussion. If Nets and Knicks pull out of Kyrie talks, where will Kyrie go?

Woj reports the Warriors will offer Klay the max.

I heard the news about Klay today. I'm happy for him

Am very happy about Kemba coming in to Bean Town, and after seeing he is smaller than Kyrie I thought he'd be weaker on defense. But....

Had to see that on replay again to appreciate the 'power' of his block. :)

Kemba will be a good addition Phil

The fun starts and the phones begin ringing in about 10 hours

But for me the excitement comes down to KD and Kawhi to see if they truly team up "somewhere". The mere fact that this is being discussed by the 2 of them not only has the Raptors quivering as Toronto wasn't one of the teams mentioned. With Kyrie going to Brooklyn who is owned by a Russian billionaire if KD and Kawhi go that route I see the owner spending a lot of money on luxury taxes but he won't care

I just can't see them or any big star cozying up with the Knicks

The other big name I am interested in seeing where he goes is Butler. The Sixers could be losing some of their stars

Having said all of this it still annoys the heck out of me that it is the players and not management who are making big decisions which impact the entire league

I wonder if Magic will take Kawhi for lunch and buy him a Big Mac to convince him but I believe Leonard to the Lakers is never going to happen

Kemba will be a good addition Phil

The fun starts and the phones begin ringing in about 10 hours

But for me the excitement comes down to KD and Kawhi to see if they truly team up "somewhere". The mere fact that this is being discussed by the 2 of them not only has the Raptors quivering as Toronto wasn't one of the teams mentioned. With Kyrie going to Brooklyn who is owned by a Russian billionaire if KD and Kawhi go that route I see the owner spending a lot of money on luxury taxes but he won't care

I just can't see them or any big star cozying up with the Knicks

The other big name I am interested in seeing where he goes is Butler. The Sixers could be losing some of their stars

Having said all of this it still annoys the heck out of me that it is the players and not management who are making big decisions which impact the entire league

I wonder if Magic will take Kawhi for lunch and buy him a Big Mac to convince him but I believe Leonard to the Lakers is never going to happen

Thanks Steve. Surely that is some good news after the imminent departure of Kyrie and Horford.

Surely, KD and Kawhi's joined forces will rock the league, whichever lucky team they choose. But my guts tell me Jerry West will have an advantage over the Knicks and Nets combined, and the Clippers have an equally rich billionaire to shell out some doughs if need be. :)

Gone are the days of great players being 'extended' by their home teams. The CBA has 'helped' in the disintegration of the GM/team concept into the James/Rich Paul model. It sucks that way, really.

Agreed too, I don't think Kawhi will be a Lakers. Being barked upon by James for a bad play or bad shot? Only Pop can do that to Kawhi. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing