Reactions: Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Report: Green, Warriors agree to four-year extension
Tim Reynolds | The Associated Press

Guess who Green's agent is :eek:

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/08/03/report-draymond-green-agrees-extension

It looks like Rich is not taking over the Lakers but the whole NBA instead :eek::rolleyes:

I would love to see the Warriors becoming the 2020 Champions again.
That would be a blast and a hit in the face of all those who "buy and compose" teams around Superstars instead of grown chemistry.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I would love to see the Warriors becoming the 2020 Champions again.
That would be a blast and a hit in the face of all those who "buy and compose" teams around Superstars instead of grown chemistry.

That would be the cat's meow if that ever happened.I see the Warriors this year as spoilers, where they have enough for a decent team but not a great team. They'll likely win some key matchups during the regular season but the playoffs are different

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Steve Williams

you had to love Jerry Buss as he made the game of basketball not only a better sport but he knew how to make it a different form of entertainment. When you go to a Lakers game, highlights always involve the Laker Girls who IMO were the reason that all other teams introduced their form of cheer leading, however it is the Laker Girls by which all other teams are compared to

https://www.nba.com/lakers/lakergirls?ls=nav_lakergirls

Steve Williams

Finally being a Lakers fan since the 70's have given me opportunity to see countless Lakers coaches come and go. Some lasted years whereas some only lasted weeks. Through all that time there was Bill Bertka who Pat Riley brought back to LA when Riley became coach. He has been a fixture pretty much ever since

I always liked him as an assistant coach with the Lakers. He is well deserving of this award

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/190710-berkta-lifetime-impact-award-nbca

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

I would only object to one player on the list as a 2nd team guy - Carmelo Anthony. He doesn't deserve any listing as as one of the top NBA players.
I agree. I was really talking about the first team even though LBJ’s stats shows he’s the King

Steve Williams

It seems that Team USA has been gutted from top to bottom with very few if any top tier players even interested. All major names are out. I guess they all know 2020 will be likely one of the best seasons ever and they are saving their bodies for the bigger fight

Plenty of questions, few answers as Team USA opens training camp
Only five players remain from last year's training camp
John Schuhmann
John Schuhmann NBA.com

https://www.nba.com/news

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing