New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

This is something I've always wondered. How much does a team make by just entering a round in the playoffs? That is a minimum of 4 nationally televised games, at least 1 home game likely to a sold out arena.

So far all my predictions are on track except Miami which I said would likely not get past the 1st round. Looks like they can get to the 2nd. I still think the the Pacers will get bounced in the 1st.

On a patriotic note, I'm really happy for Spo and oh boy, happy for Jordan Clarkson and what he is doing to help the Jazz.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Lakers get clobbered in Philly even though The King scores enough to pass Kobe as number 3 scorer in NBA history.

Lakers continue to have so many turnovers that they couldn't recover from down 23 even though they came to within 3. Then it was all Al Horford who sealed the win

Lakers go 3-2 on their road trip

Sixers looked terrific making so many 3's.

Ben Simmons is a super star. I didn't realize how tall he is

Sixers and Bucks have best home record at 21-2

Final 108-91

Reactions: christoph and jadis
A couple of games ago, I couldn't believe the headlines saying Simmons scored 32 points in a game. And last night he hit 28 against the Lakers with a lot of those drive in layups. He's listed at 6'10" and is easily a matchup problem with any team. Once he gets the green light to drive, Sixers will be tough to beat. And they will be missing Embiid for a lot more weeks so time for Simmons to take over the leadership. So he doesn't really need a jumpshot. :)

Reactions: christoph
A couple of games ago, I couldn't believe the headlines saying Simmons scored 32 points in a game. And last night he hit 28 against the Lakers with a lot of those drive in layups. He's listed at 6'10" and is easily a matchup problem with any team. Once he gets the green light to drive, Sixers will be tough to beat. And they will be missing Embiid for a lot more weeks so time for Simmons to take over the leadership. So he doesn't really need a jumpshot. :)

If Simmons could learn to hit a 3 point shot he would be in the running for best player in the game. If Lonzo Ball can learn to hit 3's, why not Simmons?

If Simmons could learn to hit a 3 point shot he would be in the running for best player in the game. If Lonzo Ball can learn to hit 3's, why not Simmons?

I was stunned by how good Simmons is plus he made some 3's

Reactions: christoph
Very sorry to read about this tragedy. The site is only a few miutes from where we used to live.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing