New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nuggets 6.5 underdogs tonight.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It just dawned on me, the teams I have rooted for have lost a total of 5 comeback games the last week. The Boston-Doc connection? :eek:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

another good read. Clippers need to make decisions about next year whileStephenA says thatBallmer should give them all one more year and if same outcome he should clean house. Stephen also says PG13 could be the second coming of Dwight Howard

What Were the Los Angeles Clippers?

https://sports.yahoo.com/were-los-angeles-clippers-174716568.html

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
another good read. Clippers need to make decisions about next year whileStephenA says thatBallmer should give them all one more year and if same outcome he should clean house. Stephen also says PG13 could be the second coming of Dwight Howard

My arm chair observation is that there isn't much strategy employed by the coaching staff of the Clippers since they had a title coach Tyrone beside Doc. Contrast that to Nick Nurse's Box and 1 zone and Spo's simple zone and it would look like the Clippers were just chasing the ball and often times too late. Doc's method is 13 years outdated, sad to say.

Reactions: Steve Williams

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I always like to read some comments on the official Celtics fan page on FB. One fan started to blast coach Stevens by saying he is good only for the regular season, and that Ainge should bring back........DOC. o_O:eek:

I think that Steve Ballmer would be open to a deal for Doc ! :)

Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson

There have been dozens (hundreds?) of post mortems written about the Clippers.. Seems my Google News page is filled with them!!!

For some reason I have no desire to read them. :(

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think that Steve Ballmer would be open to a deal for Doc ! :)
The irony is Doc wanted out from Boston and Danny 'traded' him for some picks. Now there's lots of criticism on Brad's inability to solve the Heat's zone, some deal might actually open up, as ridiculous as it might sound.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There have been dozens (hundreds?) of post mortems written about the Clippers.. Seems my Google News page is filled with them!!!

For some reason I have no desire to read them. :(
In pandemic league, writers and sports analysts have nothing much to do but sensationalize things. You tube has tons of these too.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And now there is news of locker room friction between Smart and Jaylen after the game 2 loss. Emotions are high at this point but one analyst did say it was the zone the killed Boston in he second half.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
In pandemic league, writers and sports analysts have nothing much to do but sensationalize things. You tube has tons of these too.

My headphones have gotten a good work out over the past couple of days. Shutting out the bad news. The reality was bad enough. Don't want to rehash it a hundred times.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

My arm chair observation is that there isn't much strategy employed by the coaching staff of the Clippers since they had a title coach Tyrone beside Doc. Contrast that to Nick Nurse's Box and 1 zone and Spo's simple zone and it would look like the Clippers were just chasing the ball and often times too late. Doc's method is 13 years outdated, sad to say.
I hate to be redundant but Doc needs to be replaced.

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing