New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clippers vs Cavaliers tonight on TNT. Big game and time for the Clippers to get back on the winning track.

Tough assignment against Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. Oh yeah, and that other guy LeBron something or other.

I will definitely be watching this game.

I always felt that when the Clippers won that 7 game series against the Spurs 2 seasons ago they should have gotten a shot a the title. Clips were championship material until they blew that series against Houston. I'd like to see this one. De Andre is a big plus against a team like the Cavs who kill opponents with their rebounds. And I'd like to see you-know-who get some facials from DJ inside the paint. :D

Phil, you might want to rephrase that last sentence!

DJ doesn't give gentle facials so Phil could be right!

Charles Barkley is saying nice things about the Clippers on TV - thought I'd never live to see that day.

Phil, you might want to rephrase that last sentence!

Hahaha. It did have a backhanded stab of sorts, maybe a Freudian slip from me, but Jack, I can only rephrase it according to what Marv Albert usually says - "And DeAndre SERVES LeBron a facial!" How 'bout that? :D

Clippers defeat the defending champions!

That's what I look forward to if the Clippers were to advance deep. They have championship mettle. Consistency from their starting 5 is needed, plus they have a better bench than in recent times, imo. Match up wise, Blake vs Love is nice to watch, so is Paul vs Irving, can't get better than that. Doc needs to set lots of alley oops to DJ for easy buckets. Problem still his free throw shooting. DJ actually has a good FORM, as a leftie shooter myself, I know it when I see it. He just needs an arc or a loop and not a line drive. And bending down the knee ala Dick Barnett of the 70s Knicks could help. :)

This should add on to JR's greatest moments, removing shoelace and all...Maybe he's still sorry for that nasty elbow he threw on Jason Terry's face a few years ago.

The Traveling King gets to wear a Cubs uniform in Chicago.

Klay Thompson makes 60 points in 29 minutes vs the Pacers. He didn't even play the 4th, or else he could get a shot at 100. :D

sort of dispels any thoughts that the Warriors would make a dumb decision and trade him. He has always been a silent warrior (no pun intended) taking a back seat to Steph and now a back seat to Steph and KD.I have always liked Klay as a player

sort of dispels any thoughts that the Warriors would make a dumb decision and trade him. He has always been a silent warrior (no pun intended) taking a back seat to Steph and now a back seat to Steph and KD.I have always liked Klay as a player

Agreed but he's inconsistent at being great.. This game he's dropped 60 and looks like the best NBA shooter not named Steph Curry (when it is not the playoffs, I had to say it .. sorry ). Next game he's good-but-not-great-Klay and get his normal 12~15 points for the game.

Agreed but he's inconsistent at being great.. This game he's dropped 60 and looks like the best NBA shooter not named Steph Curry (when it is not the playoffs, I had to say it .. sorry ). Next game he's good-but-not-great-Klay and get his normal 12~15 points for the game.

Perhaps but do you really expect him or anyone to be on their game 100%. I would have Klay on my team and the 3 of them are formidable. They are starting to gel.

Perhaps but do you really expect him or anyone to be on their game 100%. I would have Klay on my team and the 3 of them are formidable. They are starting to gel.

Not my point .. I like the player too but one is forced to recognize he is not a paragon of consistency and that is what separates him from people like Steph Curryor KD or Westbrook or LBJ, etc: He has skills in the upper echelon but they are not always on display.

Not my point .. I like the player too but one is forced to recognize he is not a paragon of consistency and that is what separates him from people like Steph Curryor KD or Westbrook or LBJ, etc: He has skills in the upper echelon but they are not always on display.

well you might recall that Steph choked in the finals last year and is also not the paragon of consistency that you state but either one on my team ..........

Not my point .. I like the player too but one is forced to recognize he is not a paragon of consistency and that is what separates him from people like Steph Curry or KD or Westbrook or LBJ, etc: He has skills in the upper echelon but they are not always on display.

Yep. That's the Klank Thompson I've been watching too. He's a streak shooter. He's got no hops. Then there are the klayups... oh my:eek: I've not missed a Dub's game in about 4 years.

Curry played the finals at about 60 percent. He seriously injured his leg in that spill he took in the Houston playoff series but he didn't talk about it. Cleveland figured it out ... Steph couldn't go to his left because his right/plant leg was messed up ... so Cleveland shifted their defense to prevent him from going to his right and effectively shut him down. Choke? Not even close. Even with Curry at 60 percent, the Dubs still almost beat Cleveland and maybe (who knows?) would have were it not for Green's suspension. MVP of the finals should have gone to the Houston player who slipped and left a giant sweat spot on the floor for Curry to wipe out.

Makes me wonder what McMillan was thinking. I can understand leaving PG13 on KD but Monta on a streaking Klay? I would have brought out GRIII or CJ, somebody with length. Maybe they would have lost by only 30 LOL

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing