New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I get the feeling the Nets have also thrown in the towel along with the Blazers this year. Hard to believe the Nets are enjoying a 9 game losing streak and falling from 1st to 8th in the standings
Not sure yet on the Nets, not with KD around. If they can get one of the other two to show up, they're still a tough team.

Reactions: christoph
Not sure yet on the Nets, not with KD around. If they can get one of the other two to show up, they're still a tough team.
Too many better teams. Bucks and Sixers can beat them and possibly Bulls and Cavs.

I don’t see Nets in the EC finals.

Who is the real problem? Westbrook doesn't think it's him.

Can you feel the Laker love

the sunken ship is now every man for himself because they cant dump Westbrook otherwise he’d be gone but I feel for Vogel. He’s on the chopping block as this would be managements sacrificial lamb for the failed season. I seee it as Pelinka’s fault . As the saying goes you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. The team has never been healthy hence the change in rotations. Westbrook needs to look at his shots and passes in the game film. They need to be blown. Up. I don’t fault Vogel.

Reactions: jadis
Big Game James Worthy who is a commentator said this is the lowest part of not only this season but any season he ever remember Lakers play

All of the commentators said this is a disturbing loss as Blazers traded almost their entire team 5 days ago

Utah hammered the GSW last night as they won by 26 points

As for the Lakers , last night they hit rock bottom and today the Lakers are looking over their shoulders as the lowly Pelicans are now right behind them in the play in 10th spot

I see no immediate or future recovery for the Lakers. They need to blow up the team, trade LeBron while he is worth something and find a way to dump Westbrook. I could also live with AD being traded as he is going no where this year

The post game comments last night by James Worthy and others have said that this is the worst Lakers team they have ever seen and Westbrook is blaming it on the coaching staff. Today is the trade deadline and they have done nothing because Pelinka thinks he assembled a terrific team and it isn't his fault but the coaching staff

Things are not well in LaLa Land

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.......confirms my feelings about AD

Lakers lose in embarrassing fashion to upstart Blazers

Lebron still scores 30 points a game. Yet his team loses.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Lebron still scores 30 points a game. Yet his team loses.
Stats first and foremost ;)

Maybe if he would let others shoot as well, they would score higher as a team but that would disrupt his own agenda :rolleyes:

Lebron is good in analytics too. Memorized every stat.

He analyzed why they lost.

Clippers involved in another trade - 4 teams involved per Woj

LAC sends Serge Ibaka to Milwaukee (good for you, Serge) for two players

Corrected

Detroit receives:

• Marvin Bagley Jr. (via Sacramento)
LA receives:

• Rodney Hood (via Milwaukee)
  • Semi Ojele (via Milwaukee)
Milwaukee receives:

• Serge Ibaka (via LA)
  • Two future second-round picks
  • Cash considerations
Sacramento receives:

• Donte DiVincenzo (via Milwaukee)
  • Josh Jackson (via Detroit)
  • Trey Lyles (via Detroit)

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Good work Mike.
i bet the Lakers are looking everywhere to unload their albatrosses but they have nothing to unload. All of these guys are on one year contracts. So if nothing today i expect an overhaul for next year. Their only assets are their Big 3 but no one wants them

and here’s the kicker…. Westbrook has a player option next year for $47M which he intends to exercise. Another Laker for life :mad:

Clips did the deal to reduce over the cap tax payments and get a trade exception. Even Ballmer has his limits I suppose. :)

Via Twitter
@YossiGozlan

The Los Angeles Clippers reduce their luxury tax payment by $30M by trading Serge Ibaka for Semi Ojeleye and Rodney Hood. They will also generate a $9.72M trade exception.

Another team dumps Montrezl Harrell as the Wizards trade him to Charlotte for Ish Smith, Vernon Carey and a bag of Fritos.

Montrezl doesn't last too long anywhere - Clips, Lakers, Wizards and now Hornets.

Celtics get a Pop trained player in Derrick White and a former Celtics center Theis. Not bad. No blockbuster trade as no one wants Smart. Gone are Josh Richardson and Schroeder.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
Harden and Simmons swap teams. I guess win win for both.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Seth Curry is parted too with father in law Doc Rivers , to team up with Kyrie in the backcourt. Good luck to Seth.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
Seth Curry is parted too with father in law Doc Rivers , to team up with Kyrie in the backcourt. Good luck to Seth.
Doc probably catching hell from his daughter (Callie) for trading her husband, Seth. Guess Doc can blame Morey.

New York and Philly aren't too far apart, 90 miles or so.

Edit - Sorry, Phil. Did see you previous post before I posted this one.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing