Ordering a Bokrand Tonearm

Has anyone tried setting up their Bokrand 12" arm using a Dr Fiekert protractor?
I can not seem to get the stylus anywhere near where it should be.
Seems to be an odd spindle to pivot distance. I have double and triple checked that I have not missed a step. Its doing my head in!

Has anyone tried setting up their Bokrand 12" arm using a Dr Fiekert protractor?
I can not seem to get the stylus anywhere near where it should be.
Seems to be an odd spindle to pivot distance. I have double and triple checked that I have not missed a step. Its doing my head in!
Hello,

mounting distance 309 mm
Overhang 12.65 mm

do you have more question please in contact with me
alfredbokrand@yahoo.de

Reactions: XV-1
AB has a track record for leaving paid up buyers frustrated and empty handed.

There are so many other GREAT tone arms available - especially on USAM and Canuck Audio Mart from honourable and honest sellers - why bother with this vapour ware? Gosh, one could even do the unthinkable and purchase a tone arm from a dealer with integrity and after sale support!

If it seems too good to be true then it is. Come out of the ether and stop enabling a proven kook.

I got burned like the rest here. Don’t be fooled by the occasional story of a miracle delivery. Think about it - they are just shills.

End of story.

• Sad
Reactions: mtemur

There are so many other GREAT tone arms available - especially on USAM and Canuck Audio Mart from honourable and honest sellers - why bother with this vapour ware? Gosh, one could even do the unthinkable and purchase a tone arm from a dealer with integrity and after sale support!

If it seems too good to be true then it is. Come out of the ether and stop enabling a proven kook.

I got burned like the rest here. Don’t be fooled by the occasional story of a miracle delivery. Think about it - they are just shills.

End of story.
Once again a person who claims that customers have paid for a tonearm from me and received nothing. I hereby offer a reward of 1000 dollars to the person who can prove that you lost money with me (must be proven in writing through bank receipts and official confirmations). and to moniker: What you are doing here is also a criminal offense in your country, publicly calling a person a fraudster on social media platforms. I would be happy to send you a copy of the laws. Finding out your name and address is no problem. I am currently involved in another case lawyers against a person who claimed exactly the same thing about me without presenting any evidence

@alfredbokrand how do you expect anyone to believe you'll pay the reward you've offered when you've consistently failed to keep your promises about sending tonearms? People have been left waiting for months after paying in full, and you don’t even respond to their emails.

I've read through 30 pages of complaints from people who are still waiting for their tonearms, sometimes a year after the promised delivery date. I suggest you take a look at these posts as well.

Last edited:
@alfredbokrand how do you expect anyone to believe you'll pay the reward you've offered when you've consistently failed to keep your promises about sending tonearms? People have been left waiting for months, and you don’t even respond to their emails.

I've read through 30 pages of complaints from people who are still waiting for their tonearms, sometimes a year after the promised delivery date. I suggest you take a look at these posts as well.
That's all water under the bridge. All customers are now satisfied. Either they get a tonearm delivered or they get their money back.

Are you affected by this yourself? If not, you should enjoy music and not attack honest people here.

@alfredbokrand how do you expect anyone to believe you'll pay the reward you've offered when you've consistently failed to keep your promises about sending tonearms? People have been left waiting for months after paying in full, and you don’t even respond to their emails.

I'm now logging out of the forum. I'm fed up with dealing with untenable accusations

That's all water under the bridge. All customers are now satisfied. Either they get a tonearm delivered or they get their money back.

Are you affected by this yourself? If not, you should enjoy music and not attack honest people here.
This is a public audio forum, and I’m free to comment on any post, regardless of whether I’ve been directly affected or not.

I’ll believe things are settled when I hear it from the members still waiting for their tonearms—not from you. After 30 pages of complaints, your credibility is gone.

Even if you’ve refunded people, does that really make things right? Isn’t there still an issue with making promises and leaving people waiting for almost a year? Do you think that’s normal?

This is a public audio forum, and I’m free to comment on any post, regardless of whether I’ve been directly affected or not.

I’ll believe things are settled when I hear it from the members still waiting for their tonearms—not from you. After 30 pages of complaints, your credibility is gone.

Even if you’ve refunded people, does that really make things right? Isn’t there still an issue with making promises and leaving people waiting for almost a year? Do you think that’s normal?
You can write whatever you want, over 500 satisfied customers don't want to pay attention to your comment

and now never see you again

Dear @Folsom I guess it’s more appropriate to revert the name of the topic back to it’s original state. IMHO it will raise awareness among people and prevent further complaints.

End of story.
Alfred: you have not got the financial resources to follow through with your silly threats. That’s self evident. Everything I said is true so your response is moot.

Once again a person who claims that customers have paid for a tonearm from me and received nothing. I hereby offer a reward of 1000 dollars to the person who can prove that you lost money with me (must be proven in writing through bank receipts and official confirmations). and to moniker: What you are doing here is also a criminal offense in your country, publicly calling a person a fraudster on social media platforms. I would be happy to send you a copy of the laws. Finding out your name and address is no problem. I am currently involved in another case lawyers against a person who claimed exactly the same thing about me without presenting any evidence
I should have posted my refutation to your silly threats in this format. Apologies to all involved. Except AB.
AB admits to poor health. What will happen to all those paid but unfilled tonearm orders if he shuffles off? Get in line with all the other creditors. That’s going to work out just fine, right?

Alfred: you have not got the financial resources to follow through with your silly threats. That’s self evident. Everything I said is true so your response is moot.
I didn't know that you knew my account balance :)
I don't hide behind a nickname like you. I don't have to hide behind a nickname.
You show no respect for my age (75 years) and no respect for the situation that arose due to my long illness.
I have published public statements here in this forum and also in other forums (Lencoheaven and more).

I feel very sorry for you, if I have done everything to the satisfaction of my customers, what do you do then? Kick your dog in the kidneys at home? Or do you look for another victim?

Your writing doesn't touch me, according to the motto: what does a German oak care if a wild boar rubs against it!

BTW, in the forums I also published a report from the German investment magazine "CAPITAL" (it is an independent report about my investment of 14 million Deutsche Marks), which I made when I was 30 years old.

So much for my background, we don't even want to talk about the many companies that I have successfully run in Germany.

Anyone here in the forum or around the world who can prove in writing that they lost their money with me? Please no answers about long delivery times and/or contact difficulties, I have already described this here in the forum in a very detailed and honest statement in contact with me

alfredbokrand@yahoo.de

here again to all members

why I sell on eBay in the name of my daughter is something I described honestly and openly in my statement here in the forum. Once again for everyone who hasn't read it or hasn't understood it. I have been selling my tonearms since 2013 and have made hundreds of customers happy with them. Ebay has intentionally destroyed my business (this is a punishable offense in Germany) and I no longer have access to my account on ebay (analogandmore4you) because of this I can no longer answer customer emails via eBay. I can only contact customers if I have their private email. so write to them alfredbokrand@yahoo.de I wrote to my customers beforehand and asked them to start a complaint on eBay, or if it is no longer possible after 90 days to start the complaint with your financial service provider (bank/Paypal) (up to 6 months buyer protection) Many customers have done this and gotten their money back. I promised customers where the 6 month period is no longer valid that they would receive their money from me personally within 2 months or, if desired, receive the tonearm they ordered. Almost all of these customers understood my situation and wrote to me that they preferred it I want to have the tonearm and not the money back. I need the 2 months to get the money I need through the current sales. Is everything clear up to this point? As I wrote openly and honestly here in my statement, I have not been able to build up any financial reserves and do not receive any pension or other payments. So how should I pay the customers who would rather have their money back? Before I came here to Spain for health reasons, I had 3 large companies in Germany, Italy and Egypt. At the age of 30, I had already made provisions for my old age. I had 3 life insurance policies worth 100,000 German marks and an apartment building. Unfortunately, I have I lost it all to the banks because I had deposited it as security for loans. My loss was a total of over a million German marks for my investment in Egypt for a hotel ship with the OBEROI Hotel group.It wasn't my fault.The Egyptian President SADDAT was shot at a parade and then my people moved Other financiers gave their money back and I was stuck with the entire initial costs of over a million German marks (3 years lead time). Of course I could have found new investors, but OBEROI had already extended the management contract by one year in fairness and did not want to extend it again now, because other large investors had made offers for their hotel ships. So total loss of my entire retirement provision. Attached is the positive report about my project from the renowned Trade newspaper for capital investments "CAPITAL" in Germany. Like everyone can read, I was very positive and considered fair towards my Investors called.
attach files

My previous co-investors were able to get their money take it back because I didn't use your money beforehand, but it was parked in a so-called notary escrow account, with the option for the investor to demand your money back. I did that out of commercial fairness. That's why I alone paid all the upfront costs and the money from the co-investors was only supposed to flow when the ship was built I just wrote all of this so that people can see my background and not call me a fraud, as some people do here in the forum. I can always back up everything that comes out of my mouth or pen with official documents. I have that It has always been done that way and has never led discussions with assumptions or opinions, as some do here in the forum. That's why I wrote in my statement that there is only one way and that is to continue selling tonearms via my daughter's account, so that I can then use the small profits (a used AS-212 Ortofon costs between 300 euros and more on eBay). The precisely turned brass parts come (on CNC machines from one of the largest companies in Malaga/Spain) Manufactured, plus CARDAS connector, headshell connector, new vertical bearings, tonearm lift, mounting collar, many small parts and many hours of work (up to 8 hours). The hour of craftsmanship today costs around 40 euros and more. So 8 My cheapest tonearm AS-309 only costs 600 euros. A great win for me for the many hours, right? Please think first before writing something wrong

Attachments​

• 198.2 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• capital_4_1981_hotels.pdf
    198.2 KB · Views: 2
Anyone here in the forum or around the world who can prove in writing that they lost their money with me? Please no answers about long delivery times and/or contact difficulties, I have already described this here in the forum in a very detailed and honest statement in contact with me

alfredbokrand@yahoo.de

here again to all members

why I sell on eBay in the name of my daughter is something I described honestly and openly in my statement here in the forum. Once again for everyone who hasn't read it or hasn't understood it. I have been selling my tonearms since 2013 and have made hundreds of customers happy with them. Ebay has intentionally destroyed my business (this is a punishable offense in Germany) and I no longer have access to my account on ebay (analogandmore4you) because of this I can no longer answer customer emails via eBay. I can only contact customers if I have their private email. so write to them alfredbokrand@yahoo.de I wrote to my customers beforehand and asked them to start a complaint on eBay, or if it is no longer possible after 90 days to start the complaint with your financial service provider (bank/Paypal) (up to 6 months buyer protection) Many customers have done this and gotten their money back. I promised customers where the 6 month period is no longer valid that they would receive their money from me personally within 2 months or, if desired, receive the tonearm they ordered. Almost all of these customers understood my situation and wrote to me that they preferred it I want to have the tonearm and not the money back. I need the 2 months to get the money I need through the current sales. Is everything clear up to this point? As I wrote openly and honestly here in my statement, I have not been able to build up any financial reserves and do not receive any pension or other payments. So how should I pay the customers who would rather have their money back? Before I came here to Spain for health reasons, I had 3 large companies in Germany, Italy and Egypt. At the age of 30, I had already made provisions for my old age. I had 3 life insurance policies worth 100,000 German marks and an apartment building. Unfortunately, I have I lost it all to the banks because I had deposited it as security for loans. My loss was a total of over a million German marks for my investment in Egypt for a hotel ship with the OBEROI Hotel group.It wasn't my fault.The Egyptian President SADDAT was shot at a parade and then my people moved Other financiers gave their money back and I was stuck with the entire initial costs of over a million German marks (3 years lead time). Of course I could have found new investors, but OBEROI had already extended the management contract by one year in fairness and did not want to extend it again now, because other large investors had made offers for their hotel ships. So total loss of my entire retirement provision. Attached is the positive report about my project from the renowned Trade newspaper for capital investments "CAPITAL" in Germany. Like everyone can read, I was very positive and considered fair towards my Investors called.
attach files

My previous co-investors were able to get their money take it back because I didn't use your money beforehand, but it was parked in a so-called notary escrow account, with the option for the investor to demand your money back. I did that out of commercial fairness. That's why I alone paid all the upfront costs and the money from the co-investors was only supposed to flow when the ship was built I just wrote all of this so that people can see my background and not call me a fraud, as some people do here in the forum. I can always back up everything that comes out of my mouth or pen with official documents. I have that It has always been done that way and has never led discussions with assumptions or opinions, as some do here in the forum. That's why I wrote in my statement that there is only one way and that is to continue selling tonearms via my daughter's account, so that I can then use the small profits (a used AS-212 Ortofon costs between 300 euros and more on eBay). The precisely turned brass parts come (on CNC machines from one of the largest companies in Malaga/Spain) Manufactured, plus CARDAS connector, headshell connector, new vertical bearings, tonearm lift, mounting collar, many small parts and many hours of work (up to 8 hours). The hour of craftsmanship today costs around 40 euros and more. So 8 My cheapest tonearm AS-309 only costs 600 euros. A great win for me for the many hours, right? Please think first before writing something wrong

Attachments​

• 198.2 KB · Views: 1
well - I found this thread and forum after my ‘purchase’ unfortunately, posts I found elsewhere was almost insistant he is a ‘gentleman’ and ‘always’ honor his customers - back in January he claimed he had ‘issues’ with paypal of a ‘technical’ nature - it’s the old tale I guess - if something is too good to be true, it usually is - and a smack on my fingers. The whole operation smells of a ponzi. Think I’ll try not to think about this anymore, I’ve learned my lesson - ‘a fool and his money is easily parted’ - I’ll go play me some records
Didn't you get your money back? no problem write to my email. I can't do anything with your nickname here.

I am the person that Alfred is "threatening "with legal action LOL.
Dear Alfred,
Because you have no assets here in NZ (and a less than stellar reputation) you will no doubt be required to lodge a very sizable bond in cleared funds to cover any legal fees incurred by me in the event of you losing your action. I am guessing that this will be enough to end your fantasy of regaining any credibility through the court of law or the court of public opinion. Why are you no longer able to sell through Ebay, why do you no longer use Paypal as a payment method?.
You sir are the architect of your own demise by over promising and woefully under delivering, and you continue to do so if someone is silly enough to give you money..
Its always the same story with you.
First email is usually: I have caught up with all my work and am feeling good, I will be able to have (insert fantasy product here) ready for delivery next Friday.
Second contact (initiated by purchaser usually): Sorry (insert random bullshit excuse here) but I will have your product ready by next Monday.
Third contact: I can only work 1 hour a day due to migraines and have a back log of work.

Subsequent contacts will be a mix of unanswered messages and excuses.

IF YOU WANT TO REGAIN YOUR CREDIBILITY THEN START TO FULFILL ORDERS IN YOUR PROMISED TIMEFRAME.
Sounds very easy doesn't it Alfred, why dont you give it a go.

Dear Alfred,
Because you have no assets here in NZ (and a less than stellar reputation) you will no doubt be required to lodge a very sizable bond in cleared funds to cover any legal fees incurred by me in the event of you losing your action. I am guessing that this will be enough to end your fantasy of regaining any credibility through the court of law or the court of public opinion. Why are you no longer able to sell through Ebay, why do you no longer use Paypal as a payment method?.
You sir are the architect of your own demise by over promising and woefully under delivering, and you continue to do so if someone is silly enough to give you money..
First email is usually: I have caught up with all my work and am feeling good, I will be able to have (insert fantasy product here) ready for delivery next Friday.
Second contact (initiated by purchaser usually): Sorry (insert random bullshit excuse here) but I will have your product ready by next Monday.
Third contact: I can only work 1 hour a day due to migraines and have a back log of work.

IF YOU WANT TO REGAIN YOUR CREDIBILITY THEN START TO FULFILL ORDERS IN YOUR PROMISED TIMEFRAME.
Über die schädlichen digitalen Kommunikationsgesetze (2015) Netsafe ist die zugelassene Agentur für die Entgegennahme, Bewertung und Untersuchung von Beschwerden sowie für die Nutzung von Beratungsverhandlungen, Mediation und Überzeugungsarbeit zur Lösung von Beschwerden gemäß dem neuseeländischen Gesetz über schädliche digitale Kommunikation. Teilen Sie dies Zuletzt aktualisiert 30.07.2024 Einführung in das Gesetz Der Zweck des Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 (HDCA) besteht darin, durch digitale Kommunikation verursachte Schäden für Einzelpersonen abzuschrecken, zu verhindern und zu mildern und Opfern schädlicher digitaler Kommunikation ein schnelles und effizientes Mittel zur Wiedergutmachung zu bieten. Es gibt einige Schlüsselbegriffe im HDCA, die es zu verstehen gilt: Digitale Kommunikation Unter digitaler Kommunikation versteht man jede Form der elektronischen Kommunikation, darunter zum Beispiel: E-Mails Textnachrichten (SMS) Voicemail-Nachrichten Social-Media-Inhalte (z. B. Blogs, Beiträge, Kommentare, Bilder und Videos) Inhalte auf Messaging- und Kommunikations-Apps (z. B. WhatsApp, Messenger) Inhalte auf Bild- und Video-Sharing-Apps (z. B. Snapchat, YouTube) Beiträge in Community-Onlineforen (oder Chatrooms)
Dear Alfred,

Über die schädlichen digitalen Kommunikationsgesetze (2015) Netsafe ist die zugelassene Agentur für die Entgegennahme, Bewertung und Untersuchung von Beschwerden sowie für die Nutzung von Beratungsverhandlungen, Mediation und Überzeugungsarbeit zur Lösung von Beschwerden gemäß dem neuseeländischen Gesetz über schädliche digitale Kommunikation. Teilen Sie dies Zuletzt aktualisiert 30.07.2024 Einführung in das Gesetz Der Zweck des Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 (HDCA) besteht darin, durch digitale Kommunikation verursachte Schäden für Einzelpersonen abzuschrecken, zu verhindern und zu mildern und Opfern schädlicher digitaler Kommunikation ein schnelles und effizientes Mittel zur Wiedergutmachung zu bieten. Es gibt einige Schlüsselbegriffe im HDCA, die es zu verstehen gilt: Digitale Kommunikation Unter digitaler Kommunikation versteht man jede Form der elektronischen Kommunikation, darunter zum Beispiel: E-Mails Textnachrichten (SMS) Voicemail-Nachrichten Social-Media-Inhalte (z. B. Blogs, Beiträge, Kommentare, Bilder und Videos) Inhalte auf Messaging- und Kommunikations-Apps (z. B. WhatsApp, Messenger) Inhalte auf Bild- und Video-Sharing-Apps (z. B. Snapchat, YouTube) Beiträge in Community-Onlineforen (oder Chatrooms)

Dear Alfred,

Dear Alfred,

On the Harmful Digital Communications Laws (2015) Netsafe is the approved agency to receive, assess and investigate complaints and to use advisory negotiations, mediation and persuasion to resolve complaints under the New Zealand Harmful Digital Communications Act. Share this Last updated July 30, 2024 Introduction to the law The purpose of the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 (HDCA) is to deter, prevent and mitigate harm to individuals caused by digital communications and to provide victims of harmful digital communications with a rapid and efficient means of redress. There are some key terms in HDCA that are important to understand: Digital communication Digital communication means any form of electronic communication, including, for example: Emails Text messages (SMS) Voicemail messages Social media content (e.g. blogs, posts, comments, images and videos) Content on messaging and communication apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger) Content on image and video sharing apps (e.g. Snapchat, YouTube) Posts in community online forums (or chat rooms)
Dear Alfred,

On the Harmful Digital Communications Laws (2015) Netsafe is the approved agency to receive, assess and investigate complaints and to use advisory negotiations, mediation and persuasion to resolve complaints under the New Zealand Harmful Digital Communications Act. Share this Last updated July 30, 2024 Introduction to the law The purpose of the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 (HDCA) is to deter, prevent and mitigate harm to individuals caused by digital communications and to provide victims of harmful digital communications with a rapid and efficient means of redress. There are some key terms in HDCA that are important to understand: Digital communication Digital communication means any form of electronic communication, including, for example: Emails Text messages (SMS) Voicemail messages Social media content (e.g. blogs, posts, comments, images and videos) Content on messaging and communication apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger) Content on image and video sharing apps (e.g. Snapchat, YouTube) Posts in community online forums (or chat rooms)

Alfred,
There are 30 pages of condemnation of your practices in this thread alone, most of the audio forums have a similar thread. You kick anyone off your private FB page who dares mention your failures. Cut and paste from the internet will not stop the truth coming out.

Alfred,
There are 30 pages of condemnation of your practices in this thread alone, most of the audio forums have a similar thread. You kick anyone off your private FB page who dares mention your failures. Cut and paste from the internet will not stop the truth coming out.
A few minutes ago he had self exiled from this forum. Make up your mind O financial wizard AB.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu