Pass XS-150's

Christian-We never did get to hear the story about how you gashed your leg and how much blood, gore, and alcohol was involved.

Amps have been hear for 10 days, sitting in my garage. Hopefully in the next day or two, I will have help to get them in the room. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid...and frustrating. Stitches come out weds and I am hobbling around w/o crutches so things are looking up.

Amps have been hear for 10 days, sitting in my garage. Hopefully in the next day or two, I will have help to get them in the room. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid...and frustrating. Stitches come out weds and I am hobbling around w/o crutches so things are looking up.

My XS300s are showing up this afternoon.
Has to be torture to have them sitting in the garage all this time!

Congrats...poor timing on my injury. Please post your initial impressions including how they compare to your previous amps. I would imagine it will be a life changing sonic experience.

Should sound great and really control the SFs! Heard the big boys at someones home recently who was using the cj ART amps and it was really nice! Your analog should be amazing.

Should sound great and really control the SFs! Heard the big boys at someones home recently who was using the cj ART amps and it was really nice! Your analog should be amazing.

I hardly leave the house now because the system is sounding so good. I'm afraid I'll turn in to a hermit once the new amps arrive.

I hardly leave the house now because the system is sounding so good. I'm afraid I'll turn in to a hermit once the new amps arrive.

That's OK, just let us know and we'll arrange for the Red Cross to begin dropping food packages to you! ;)

I hear that! Stunning system! Enjoy!!!

Looking forward to opinions/observations on the new Xs series of amps!

Congrats...poor timing on my injury. Please post your initial impressions including how they compare to your previous amps. I would imagine it will be a life changing sonic experience.

Beg someone to come over and get them in your system immediately! They are freakin amazing! I've had them on for an hour and a half with brand new out of the box XP30 and XP25 and I can't believe what I'm hearing. And that's in comparison with fully broken in XP30, XA100.5 and ARC REF2. They are huge though. And heavy! Get someone strong. My dealer and his son had quite a work out.

Beg someone to come over and get them in your system immediately! They are freakin amazing! I've had them on for an hour and a half with brand new out of the box XP30 and XP25 and I can't believe what I'm hearing. And that's in comparison with fully broken in XP30, XA100.5 and ARC REF2. They are huge though. And heavy! Get someone strong. My dealer and his son had quite a work out.

Congratulations Frank!

Tell us more as they break in.

Your killing me Frank !!! Congrats again. Mine will be installed by weds....I have an appliance dolly I can use to get them in the house and down the stairs into the sound cave with a little help from a buddy.

Your killing me Frank !!! Congrats again. Mine will be installed by weds....I have an appliance dolly I can use to get them in the house and down the stairs into the sound cave with a little help from a buddy.

Sounding a little rough today with all of the new equipment installed. About 20 hours in.......long way to go.

Sounding a little rough today with all of the new equipment installed. About 20 hours in.......long way to go.

Wow...one heckuva setup! That looks the business, as they say! And i bet it sounds the business! Enjoy and congrats. Pls continue to post your impressions.

Congratulations! Just found that you own my dream speakers - the TheSonusfaber. My room is not large enough for them, I stayed with the Aida.

Looks nice Frank! Did Pass design them to sound best with them stacked that way or can they be separated onto four stands? I wonder if they would sound better isolated from their power supply?

Cheers,

Sean

Looks nice Frank! Did Pass design them to sound best with them stacked that way or can they be separated onto four stands? I wonder if they would sound better isolated from their power supply?

Cheers,

Sean

They designed them to be stacked. That's the way they use them too. They've got some special footers I've never seen on amps before.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing