Prototype GR-Research Line Force Loudspeakers. .Ultimate In Transparency

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
These Line Force speakers will cost about 12K in kit form and are said to be the new king of the hill for speakers at any PRICE!

Jaytor

Dec 22, 2020
OR, USA
I've now got about 300 hours on them. Pretty spectacular IMHO.

RoomFrontDec22.jpg

LF_Wire_2a.jpg

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Are the drivers ribbon? Planar magnetic?

Jaytor

Dec 22, 2020
OR, USA

MichaelHiFi

Jan 6, 2022
I owned the LS6 line arrays. Heck I’ve owned a lot of speakers. But it was those damn line arrays that my wife will never let me forget I sold them. Every speaker I’ve purchased afterwards have been and always will be compared to the AV123 LS6.

Reactions: Jaytor

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing