Red Highlighting

rando

Sep 22, 2019
By chance was this an error?

Red text on a white background is rarely encountered on the web. I feel this is with good reason and hope you reconsider a less abrupt implementation.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Voila

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We understand and are working on it. The issue was brought to my attention a few days ago by a member whose friend was unable to register and was unable to accurately answer the “can you spell” box designed to keep out spambots. The standard background on registration is black and there are 3 boxes which have black writing and the only way to see it is to know it’s there. Without being able to tick or answer all boxes registration could not be completed. We need to be able to change either the background of the registration template or the color of the script without causing changes elsewhere. This is being worked on as code needs to be written specific for registration My understanding is that the problem is not universal but specific to recent laptop issues. Mac is a big culprit. I couldn’t even see the boxes when I went into the registration template. We are hoping to have it resolved tomorrow Thank you for your patience

Reactions: rando

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing