RMAF 2013..whose going??

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I'll probably rent a car, too. After all is said and done with airport transportation, it is probably not much more to just have the car and convenience.

Arriving about 11:17AM Thu., staying at the Hampton Inn which looks pretty close to the Marriott, certainly an easy walk about a fifth of a mile. No WAF, she just did not want to go.

I would like to catch the Grey Line tour of Denver on Thursday PM, and drive to check out Boulder and Longmont in the AM of Friday before the show.

I suggest taking the bus tour of Rocky Mt. National Park if you haven't and the park is still open! :) Breathtaking and a whole day of fun!

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Might be getting a mite nippy in mile high territory for the mountains. Maybe save that one for later in the summer with the wife if the scouting expedition is favorable.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
We had a great time at Avalon Acoustics for a factory tour, I will check with Mr. Pichet if they can host us this time, I am bringing/renting a car too.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm all booked as well. Arrive Thursday afternoon and depart Sunday evening

I will be starting a separate thread for those interested in a Friday evening get together at The Bent Fork as we did the past few years. Large enough to fit 40 people and small enough to have a good time

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I'm all booked as well. Arrive Thursday afternoon and depart Sunday evening

I will be starting a separate thread for those interested in a Friday evening get together at The Bent Fork as we did the past few years. Large enough to fit 40 people and small enough to have a good time

Did we always do the Bent Fork on Friday or Saturday?

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I was thinking the last two years happened on Saturday.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Steve-I'm fine either way. I was just saying that for the past two years that I have been attending RMAF our dinners have been on Saturday.

NMMark1962

Jun 29, 2013
Santa Fe, NM
Does anyone plan on renting a car to assist those who want to go to the Bent Fork?? I am still unsure whether or not I will rent one.....I will not know at least for another month or more whether I will. If I do, I would gladly offer a ride if needed...

Cheers

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Does anyone plan on renting a car to assist those who want to go to the Bent Fork?? I am still unsure whether or not I will rent one.....I will not know at least for another month or more whether I will. If I do, I would gladly offer a ride if needed...

Cheers

There are several of us who will have rental cars and I'm one of them. I always end up taking people to the Bent Fork on a first come-first served basis.

caesar

May 30, 2010
Certain things have been legalized in Colorado recently. I wonder if some enterprising dealers and manufacturers will be "enhancing" the audiophile experience at the show...

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Certain things have been legalized in Colorado recently. I wonder if some enterprising dealers and manufacturers will be "enhancing" the audiophile experience at the show...

everyone will be packing their own ;)

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Some of the Vincent speakers look like hookahs, maybe they can do double duty.

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
I originally posted that I could give a couple of people a ride to dinner in my smallish car. I will probably have my bigger SUV with me instead of the Audi, so I can give three a lift to the restaurant.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing