"She Used to be Mine" From Waitress Musical

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Elliot Goldman several weeks ago turned me onto this song written by Sara Bareilles for her musical Waitress, and I have been mesmerized ever since by the numerous covers of this song. I love the lyrics, the music, the simple piano accompaniment.

Which rendition of this song is your favorite? Why?

By what criteria did you decide which rendition is your favorite?

Luff's for sure :)

Wins on the basis of "THAT is not how I ever want to be dumped!"

Last edited:

• Love
Reactions: mxk116
try that one Ron it’s live at the Tonys

I’m sorry I gave you this ear worm it made me crazy for two months .

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Resnick
My daughter who is very much into Broadway and West End musicals gave me the very same ear worm.

Reactions: Ron Resnick
Nothing to be sorry about, Elliot. I absolutely love the song!

Which is the best recording on vinyl?

here’s another i’m
a big fan of BC too

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexp

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing