"She Used to be Mine" From Waitress Musical

Reactions: Rexp and Elliot G.
The version by Katharine McPhee is the one I listen too.

The version by Katharine McPhee is the one I listen too.
That one and the Alison Luff and are my two favorites.

Listened to them all and I am with Tima on this one. Glad someone here has a sense of humor. All the other versions fall flat on me.
Not to mention the album was inducted into the National Recording Registry on April 16, 2024 for being "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant"
As this unrelated song has nothing to do with the explicit purpose of this thread I found the posting of this song to be rude rather than humorous.

Ric Ocasek is talking about a girl who used to be his. "She Used to be Mine" is referring to only one person.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing