Some wood based footers

Here’s some Massif Audio ebony ebony footers, and also some lignum vitae footers. Always with the obsidian sphere. They work well. Several notables personalities on the WBF use them. They tough to see in pics sometimes, but they’re here.

Attachments

• IMG_3406.jpeg
    IMG_3406.jpeg
    785.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3403.jpeg
    IMG_3403.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3404.jpeg
    IMG_3404.jpeg
    819.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3405.jpeg
    IMG_3405.jpeg
    755.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
    IMG_3407.jpeg
    483 KB · Views: 0
Here’s some Massif Audio ebony ebony footers, and also some lignum vitae footers. Always with the obsidian sphere. They work well. Several notables personalities on the WBF use them. They tough to see in pics sometimes, but they’re here.
Dalby Audio's Lignum Vitae feet are the best sounding footers I've ever heard at any price. They drain/dissipate internal component resonances while also tuning a component's resonant signature to be more sympathetic to music. They will also provide some isolation when used alone, but I've always combined them with a movement based (air or pendulum) decoupling platform. The combination is unmatched in my experience.

Attachments

• 99adf2a005c319f600238e9215249027.jpg
    99adf2a005c319f600238e9215249027.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1658.jpg
    IMG_1658.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SA8005 Wellfloat.jpg
    SA8005 Wellfloat.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 0
Dalby Audio's Lignum Vitae feet are the best sounding footers I've ever heard at any price. They drain/dissipate internal component resonances while also tuning a component's resonant signature to be more sympathetic to music. They will also provide some isolation when used alone, but I've always combined them with a movement based (air or pendulum) decoupling platform. The combination is unmatched in my experience.
FYI: there was an earlier ebony version, a double LV version, and a combination carbon fiber and LV version:

Attachments

• Dalby 1.jpg
    Dalby 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • 12050_photo.jpg
    12050_photo.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Dalby ignum Carbon.JPG
    Dalby ignum Carbon.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing