The All Cars Alive Thread // Most Amazing Cars ...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well I have a little Kia Soul as well now. Bob, check out the Citroën SM. I think you'll like that one.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
About this one Marc, would it be convenient? It has good clearance for the tough roads, and good allure to match ... form and looks.

* I'll check the Citroën SM, as you didn't post any picture or video or article about it.

accwai

Jul 26, 2012
"240 freaking fast" "Please do not do that if you're not an experienced driver guys" :):):)

This is a 0-300 pull on the Autobahn by the way:

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
incredibly beautiful and fast the new electric lotus evija 2000hp ,
0-300km/h under 9.0seconds.

unfortunately an unattainable dream, next year it will be seen in goodwood (festival of speed) england.

Reactions: andromedaaudio

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I agree that the nomenclature of "Gran Coupe" or "Grand Coupe" makes no sense.

I also happen to find hideous-looking the greatly enlarged "kidney" air intakes on the new generation of BMWs.

Purely for day-dreaming I currently like the McLaren Elva! I also think the Maserati MC20 (as a convertible) is pretty cool.

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
I agree that the nomenclature of "Gran Coupe" or "Grand Coupe" makes no sense.

I also happen to find hideous-looking the greatly enlarged "kidney" air intakes on the new generation of BMWs.

Purely for day-dreaming I currently like the McLaren Elva! I also think the Maserati MC20 (as a convertible) is pretty cool.

Exactly Ron, that's why I really believe my'17 X5 will be my last BMW

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Never say never ...E9 new legend 3.0 csl comes back;)

BMW-3-0-CSL-Hommage-Car-Erste-Fahrt-560x373-a9778f3bae72db3a.jpg
Old BMW-E9-3.0-CSi-HR-Fahrwerk-BBS-RS-Staggered-1.jpg BMW-3.0-CSL-Hommage-5-von-19.jpg

Last edited:

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
I'm a bmw fan, but now I'm saving my money for this replica. with the help of Walter Röhrl built according to original plans 88,000 € my dream car the sound and acceleration gives you pure goose bumps?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Exactly Ron, that's why I really believe my'17 X5 will be my last BMW

I am sure that BMW marketing focus groups endorsed the new big grills, but they don't work for me personally.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing