The new audiophile vinyl series The Original Source from Deutsche Grammophon (AAA)

My TOS Batch 6 arrived here in the UK this morning :) ;

IMG_6244.jpg

Good for you. My batch is stuck at DHL in Cambridge for 12 days now, apparently I'm still awaiting a customs charge, but no sign of that.
I'm a little concerned something has got lost in translation and the package will be returned to sender.

Good for you. My batch is stuck at DHL in Cambridge for 12 days now, apparently I'm still awaiting a customs charge, but no sign of that.
I'm a little concerned something has got lost in translation and the package will be returned to sender.
I received a letter from Parcel Force on 17/10/24 (for Invoice dated 10/10/2024) which told me I had to pay Import VAT (£42.37) and Clearance Fee (£12.00) (total = £54.37) and how to pay it which I did immediately online.
Chose my delivery day for today (could have been Friday gone but was away this Friday and weekend back in my second home in south of Spain).
Had an email from Deutsche Grammophon with postal tracking number for my Batch 6 on 03/10/2024.
So basically approx. 2 to 2.5 weeks from DG email to arrival at my door here in the UK.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu