Tinnitus Resulting from Covid or Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to hit the ignore button again. What about the deaths of folks over 50. I guess they do not matter. But go ahead and wax on about driving.

Time to hit the ignore button again. What about the deaths of folks over 50. I guess they do not matter. But go ahead and wax on about driving.
Ok you keep believing that Big Pharma and the government has your best interests in mind and go load up on all your vaccines. People should be able to choose what they want and not be forced to do the same thing as the sheep.

I think it’s because it was a depopulation plan which is something the globalists have been working on for the last 40 years.
It is clear to me that various political factions capitalized on the virus to advance their political agendas and their economic agendas.

But your depopulation claim is completely wacky. If depopulation were the goal I'm sure the people working in the Wuhan lab could've cooked up a much more lethal version of the virus.

Last edited:
USA covid deaths age 0-49 from 2020 until June 2023 - 75,000

USA automobile accident deaths 2020-2023 - 165,000

You guys still driving?
Sorry but in this context this is a specious argument.

Oh you mean those US doctors who prescribe more drugs than anywhere else on earth? Follow the $$$.

If you are already fragile due to age and 1-2 serious preexisting conditions it doesn’t take much to be tipped over the edge. In some ways it was less severe than a cold. Many people had no idea they were even infected until they took a test.

I am a doctor and I didn’t recommend that anyone take these shots. Let me tell you what happened. The government was threatening to pull physician licenses if they didn’t recommend these products and they were also incentivizing many physicians to give out these shots by giving them payouts, depending upon how many patients they got injected. This was especially true when it came to pediatrics, general, practice, and internal medicine. Also, you should know that hospitals were paid money if the patient was listed as a death by Covid and if they died on a respirator that got over $50,000 for that patient and if they just listed them as a Covid death, they got $13-$15,000 Even if the patient really died from other causes.

By the way, in case you didn’t know, the death rate from COVID-19 without the use of the shots was about half the death rate of the seasonal flu. And no one seems to be upset about all the people who die of the flu. It’s also interesting how in 2020 into 2021, all of a sudden there were no flu cases at all. This was a total scam.
So what Minute Clinic do you work at Doc. I want to avoid it.

USA covid deaths age 0-49 from 2020 until June 2023 - 75,000

USA automobile accident deaths 2020-2023 - 165,000

You guys still driving?
And texting in my Porsche 911 GT3 RS doing 160 mph in rush hour traffic. I am vaxed I will live forever.

Reactions: djsina2
It is clear to me that various political factions capitalized on the virus to advance their political agendas and their economic agendas.

But your depopulation claim is completely wacky. If depopulation were the goal I'm sure the people working in the Wuhan lab could've cooked up a much more lethal version of the virus.
Take a look at what’s going on in the world. They tried to kill us with the shots and it didn’t work as well as they wanted. The next pandemic according to Bill Gates will really get everyone’s attention. This will probably be an Ebola event. They opened the borders to every criminal who wanted to come in. They are trying to destroy this country by eventually loading in hundreds of millions of these illegal invaders. They are also trying to destroy the dollar as they crash the economy and get us into multiple wars. How many businesses did they destroy during Covid? Huge wealth transfer to globalist corporations.

Take a look at what’s going on in the world. They tried to kill us with the shots and it didn’t work as well as they wanted. The next pandemic according to Bill Gates will really get everyone’s attention. This will probably be an Ebola event. They opened the borders to every criminal who wanted to come in. They are trying to destroy this country by eventually loading in hundreds of millions of these illegal invaders. They are also trying to destroy the dollar as they crash the economy and get us into multiple wars. How many businesses did they destroy during Covid? Huge wealth transfer to globalist corporations.

Oh boy.

So what Minute Clinic do you work at Doc. I want to avoid it.
I hope you wake up and realize what’s going on in the world. We are in big trouble. And I’m a radiologist, not a gp

We now know that much of the "information" which was proffered by the mainstream medical community and propagated by the mainstream media as "medical science" proved to be mere guesswork, grossly conservative or outright false.

But lying is a different accusation than well-intentioned guesswork. Please provide evidence that the mainstream medical community knowingly lied.
I can only tell you that our group and several others we know were approached and I won’t tell you specifically what gov agency did so. We also heard from several primary care practices.

Thank heavens, this was getting deeply offensive but now it’s just turned the corner into stupid. Anyone got any recommendations for some good flavors of ice cream or coffee tasting notes worth reading? Anything other than this rubbish.

Reactions: Republicoftexas69
I feel very sorry for all of you who are asleep or engaged in Stockholm syndrome. If you think it’s normal to load in 21 million illegal invaders in the last few years committing murder and rape, if you think a lockdown is normal for a virus, and if you think being on the brink of world war 3 with possible nukes with the dollar crashing is normal, then there is nothing more I can say. Over and out on this topic.

Timmitis and AFib can be caused by thyroid issues, of which I have both. I was told Moderna was the preferred vaccine and once I took the vaccine, I was immune from covid. I swear, someone told me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From the most trusted news source. :p

Yup, they were only concerned about your health and safety. This was SO serious the government didn’t mind millions of people crawling over the border untested. Follow the $$$.

IMG_8913.jpeg

Reactions: Tascam and Famester
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu