What's going on with Seaton Sound?

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Their website is up, but the phone number no longer connects and there have hardly been any posts recently - even before the pandemic. Wondering if anyone knows what's going on with Mark? I was looking forward to adding another HP Submersive for a stereo sub setup but it would be sad if he's going out of business.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
I exchanged posts with him less than a week ago, try PM’ ing him.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Yes, he has been regularly posting, and I emailed him not a week ago, and he replied very thoroughly as usual.

Mark Seaton

WBF Technical Expert (Speaker & Acoustics)
May 21, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.seatonsound.net
Their website is up, but the phone number no longer connects and there have hardly been any posts recently - even before the pandemic. Wondering if anyone knows what's going on with Mark? I was looking forward to adding another HP Submersive for a stereo sub setup but it would be sad if he's going out of business.

Hi Nuprin,

I couldn't immediately connect your handle to a name/e-mail, but you should have a private message here from me. I'll double check the phone, as it appeared to be getting through to voice mail when I just checked. With limited staff in house through the pandemic shutdown in the Chicago area I have had limited time to directly answer calls. E-mails are more effective, but I usually review messages in the afternoon after shipments go out.

The local cabinet shops I work with were entirely shut down in mid March until early June, but we are now starting to get products back in stock.

Thank you,

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Thanks for the reply everyone. Just relieved that Mark's ok and still operational! I'm just waiting to see if we get the house we put an offer on and then I'll need more subs!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing