What's Spinning Tonight?

Jacob Collier, Djesse

Genius, precocious talent, posh kid? You tell me.
His new album, part 1 of 4 is stunning in its scope. Part pop, part classical, part theatrical, with that Jules Buckley signature sound I love.
Some of the deapest bass notes I’ve heard from my system too.

Worth an hour of your time .
His gig from the proms last year was incredible.

356D0C42-B725-4EEC-8926-01D35F817A9B.jpeg

Wow, what a coincidence! I was just browsing Tidal new arrivals in Roon, and that came up... Saw it had "Every little thing she does is magic" and hit play... I liked it!
Off to play the rest of the album...

Songs:Ohia ?– Travels In Constants. This has gotta be just about the best reissue in 2018. Molina released 2 singles back in 2001 - Travels In Constants - 17.36 and Howler - 13: 06. Now both are released on vinyl for the first time and put on the same release. Haunting, brilliant, sad, reflective and the 30 minutes seems over in less than 10. Love it. RIP Jason.

Analog Productions 45 RPM “This One’s for Blanton”

Attachments

• D0F0DF27-6244-4A0B-8470-E491644355FA.jpeg
    D0F0DF27-6244-4A0B-8470-E491644355FA.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Via Tidal

Prince ?– 3121. ripper 2006 album - boot copy - sounds very good actually. I see Prince's albums Musicology, 3121 and Planet Earth are being released Feb 19th next year. Can't wait
photos so far have it as coloured vinyl
hopefully there will be black vinyl and Burnie Grundman doing the mastering - but who knows what Sony is going to do.

open one's mind to new music

Reactions: Catcher10
Just received this album..a complimentary from Mr.T. Super clean vinyl. Heard only one single pop from the whole side A.

5F94EF3E-6655-4D20-81C9-0AE68364D387.jpeg

Reactions: asiufy
Excellent performance. The kind of album that you listen and move your head along unknowingly while multi-tasking.

999C4D2E-9EC3-4982-97EC-08CBD9ECA050.jpeg

Timbuk 3 "Eden Alley"

<iframe width="360" height="270" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing