What's Spinning Tonight?

The House Of Love ?– The House Of Love - 1990 - 2nd gorgeous album. never reissued? she, she she she, shine on.

SRpnkWC.jpg

its on Spotify, drone is an understatement, will try it out in full when the mood hits me.

it is not background music or something to listen to in the car. you need to immerse yourself into the music and like most music, when in the mood.

Sing and Dance With Frank Sinatra on IMPEX Records, this meticulously restored and remastered edition offers a flawless snapshot of Sinatra's legendary musical Craftsmanship - all in brilliant. full-analog, high fidelity.

And Lionel Hampton and His Orchestra Live Apollo Hall Concert 1954. Hamp is a magician, he makes the vibs sing notes of celestial beauty, followed a moment later by obsessing and compelling rhythm straight out of the heart of darkness. Timeless . .. . . On Epic LN 3190 MONO

And 1990's Soundtrack Masterpiece "One From the Heart" Set over the course of one night, the soundtrack essays the thoughts of a pair of lovers--Tom Waits and Crystal Gale ...Lush string and smoky jazz-club arrangements adorn these torch songs. There are a few hints of the weird and surreal Waits, particularly on the splendid "You Can't Unring a Bell." With the fantastic Jack Sheldon on trumpet .
Turn down the lights, let's not fight

Attachments

• Hamp66.JPG
    Hamp66.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Motörhead - The Best Of

Triple vinyl + 1 x 7” single, wow this thing is terrible sounding, now I remember why I never play this album. I think it follows Motorheads philosophy of everything louder than everything else. :eek:

Motorhead.jpg

31D6198E-2B16-466F-8FC9-2BFFC1228A10.jpeg
Another truly brilliant and dynamic skylarking rollick. Beautiful textured cover Virgin UK press of English Settlement. This mornings sun casts it’s psychedelic mood through the church windows of our listening cathedral. Who says a coloured system is wrong?? No thugs in our house! [|;^)>

It all depends who is asking?
Due to the pandemic, most of these guys had no visitors for months. Until....

Janelle Monáe ?– Dirty Computer - Euro Optimal pressing cut @ 45rpm. wonderful album, sound and pressing.

[IMG]

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing