What's Spinning Tonight?

0603497843503.jpg

Reactions: Bobvin
Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto – Vrioon - 2 LP remaster pressed perfectly by Optimal on 140gm vinyl. One is going to find it very hard to beat this pressing combined with the sound quality. 5 stars. - reference quality

1uycRs0.jpg

How in the world Marty Robbins "El Paso" ever got covered by the Grateful Dead is one of life's great mysteries. But Jerry's guitar work and Weir's vocals made it a perennial hit for Deadheads and a fan favorite to this day. I bought Marty Robbin's Greatest Hits as a result of hearing that song at a Dead concert decades ago!
I think it was the 2nd foster home I lived in, in Helena, Montana (I must’ve been 9 or 10 years old) and I had the Saturday chore of cleaning the basement. I found this album in a stack of country music albums next to an old console — I’d play and sing along and when the cleaning was done I was always sad to not give it one more listen. But by then it was time to go outside and find some trouble to get in. I didn’t know what an earworm was back then.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing