What's Spinning Tonight?

Thank you Shane.. haha,
Yeah it is a great album, and always reminds me of the good times of the 80’s :p.
Now - You have the best day okay…

Cheers

/ Jk

Reactions: XV-1
Great band Johan. Luved them since the mid 80's.
New Order and Depeche Mode are probably my fav two electronic bands
Great :D !! I agree. Now in two weeks from today, the 23/5, me and the wife’y are going to Stockholm to see Depeche Mode live… think we’re in for a blast?:D!!

/ Jk

• Love
Joining in

Yello - Toy - give me this over crap like Daft Punk every day

UFxiJFi.jpg
Yello's uniqueness has always been worth appreciation in my book.

Personally, I'm in the mood for some "Maggot Brain" by Funkadelic. That guitar sequence in the opening song is nothing short of amazing.
1683628146730.png

Great :D !! I agree. Now in two weeks from today, the 23/5, me and the wife’y are going to Stockholm to see Depeche Mode live… think we’re in for a blast?:D!!

/ Jk

lucky bugger!! enjoy

Thievery Corporation – The Richest Man In Babylon - original 4LP pressing- another big arse bass album for big arse systems
:P

85QBQMS.jpg

double shot of the Yea Yea Yeas
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Cool It Down - new album and it's very good and a classic from 2009 - It's Blitz!

MYD6Y5G.jpg

XhJqaKA.jpg

Reactions: Johan K
New Order – Low-life - Release 38 years ago today!!. I still get goose bumps listening to this album it's so good. I remember when this came out and while I liked PC&L, this album blew my mind.
IMO the Perfect blend of synth, Bernard's aggressive guitar that has disappeared in later albums, Morris's perfect blend of drumming vs drum machine, Bernie's montotone vocal delivery and Hookeys new ending bass line. Listen to the last track on side 1 - Sunrise - possibly the perfect blend of Joy Division and new order sound and mentality.
must have played this album 6 0r 700 times and the AU pressing still sounds wonderful.

In my top 5 albums of all time.

pW89GSY.jpg

New Order – Low-life - Release 38 years ago today!!. I still get goose bumps listening to this album it's so good. I remember when this came out and while I liked PC&L, this album blew my mind.
IMO the Perfect blend of synth, Bernard's aggressive guitar that has disappeared in later albums, Morris's perfect blend of drumming vs drum machine, Bernie's montotone vocal delivery and Hookeys new ending bass line. Listen to the last track on side 1 - Sunrise - possibly the perfect blend of Joy Division and new order sound and mentality.
must have played this album 6 0r 700 times and the AU pressing still sounds wonderful.

In my top 5 albums of all time.

pW89GSY.jpg
And that bass in Elegia, oh my!.

Barney, Liz, Paddy and Tracey. The soundtrack of my life.

• Love
Reactions: XV-1 and Johan K
Continue this morning with?:

Harry Styles - Harry’s House, on HQ black vinyl, 33rpm.

/ Jk
IMG_7861.jpegIMG_7862.jpeg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing