What's Spinning Tonight?

Peter Murphy – Lion - Pretentious, overblown, over produced, lazy synths, crappy drum machines, Peter screaming and groaning a lot - Luv it !!

YVu5O8y.jpg
Hi there Shane,

Wow - love the sound and the music of this record!! It has the Sister’s Of Mercy - feel to it.. Awesome !!! Thank you !

/ Jk

Reactions: XV-1
How come?
Just can’t stand their music OR their appearance… They have been all around and everywhere in Sweden, TV, radio, live performances - just can’t stand them… but that’s just me… mabye others find them good, and that is find. They are though very good artists - only me that doesn’t like them.

/ Jk

Just can’t stand their music OR their appearance… They have been all around and everywhere in Sweden, TV, radio, live performances - just can’t stand them… but that’s just me… mabye others find them good, and that is find. They are though very good artists - only me that doesn’t like them.

/ Jk
I have to admit I bought the album only for the track Crying at the discotheque ;), but I like some of the other tracks too.

Reactions: Johan K
71mU04vNXEL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Bat For Lashes – Lost Girls - another talented female singer songwriter - wonderful album despite the pretty pos coloured vinyl pressing.

nLCWhbz.jpg

Reactions: Johan K
Fatima Al Qadiri – Asiatisch - very spacy cool female artist that sings in Arabic - her cover of Prince's Nothing Compares to You is sublime. superb album

Af3KkY7.jpg

Reactions: rando and Johan K
Kid Cudi – Indicud - this album kicks butt big time - just luv the way he raps and sings and intertwines each - superb

p45iOVe.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing