What's Spinning Tonight?

ericclaptonf.jpg

Eric Clapton: Backtrackin'
(2012 Universal Music Japan SHM-CD)

Ellington Jazz Party, Stereo..new ORG 45 rpm re-issue
Lee Morgan Candy, Mono...Music Matters (Blue Note) 45 rpm re-issue. this is my first 45 rpm MONO album. I bet it sounds better than the original 33 that goes for almost $3k in NM condition.

I am still trying to decide if I like the classic records single sided 45 rpm of Ellington or this ORG version. The ORG is a bit quieter surface noise wise.

A superb Blues recording tonight...th-1.jpg

IMO, this belongs in anyone's collection if they like the Blues. The MFSL double LP is A+++.:)

Bruce Cockburn - Stealin' Fire

Stealing_Fire_album_cover.jpg

Here are some of the better known songs on this album:

Lovers In A Dangerous Time
Making Contact
Peggy's Kitchen Wall
Nicaragua
If I Had A Rocket Launcher

IMO...one of the great records that belongs in every music fan's library. Bruce is a brilliant writer and very fine musician to boot.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing