What's Spinning Tonight?

Lloyd Cole ?– Don't Get Weird On Me Babe. 1991 original UK pressing - Arguably his best overall album imo. one side with strings/orchestra and other electric guitar driven.

Can't wait to see him live tonight.

Rüfüs Du Sol ?– Solace - 2019 album of the year. Almost the perfect electronic indie pop album - Depeche Mode, Radiohead and alike could do worse than study these guys for some new but subtle ideas. SQ is superb as well.

Taken at Easington Colliery, the concept for the photo came from band members John Entwistle and Keith Moon. The pair had been discussing Stanley Kubrick and the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. The photo was taken by photographer Ethan Russell who claims it was only Townshend who had actually urinated on the piling. Water poured from film canisters was used to produce the desired visual from the other members of the band. The sky was added later to the photo to give it the effect of being “other worldly.”

my friend just finished this beautifully restored TD-150, https://www.mnpctech.com/collections/turntable-lsolation-feet

Last edited:
Two new singers from Hong Kong. hope you like. My favourites from a marathon 5 hour Cantonese rising stars exploration.

Om ?– Advaitic Songs - Doom cut @ 45rpm - who would have thought - sounds sensational with a middle eastern influence.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing