What's Spinning Tonight?

Edit: Ha, apparently something didn't work first time. As in everything, totally blank!

This House CD is a remix album of a single issued before the album itself was released. The remixing (courtesy of David Cole and Robert Clivillés aka C+C Music Factory) of their last US #1 hit off their last album was as unexpectedly great as the track itself.

Opening lyric says it all, "In order to play with this record.. you must tune your bass to ours. Look out!"

View attachment 82690
Love this track and I have the 12" single which I picked up when it came out in 1991, I have not listen to it for a while. I must dig it out. :cool:

Reactions: rando
another great album I enjoy.best pop hits from 1981.

Attachments

• 5FBC4C47-8C05-49DF-A2DE-CA508B495B01.jpeg
    5FBC4C47-8C05-49DF-A2DE-CA508B495B01.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bob Dylan – Springtime In New York: The Bootleg Series Vol. 16 1980–1985 - 2LP's - absolutely wonderful latest release in Bob's bootleg series. I am even tempted to order the 4LP Third Man records exclusive Vault members release from a scum pos flipper. stupid decision by CBS to allow this to happen as all it does is encourage scum flippers as the record is not available anywhere else.

[IMG]

Reactions: Addicted to hifi
the tonearm with 13 "wooden arm tube is a prototype from the German Analog Forum. It is mounted on a solid aluminum base, weight 3.5kg.
the right tonearm is a TW Acustic 10.5", mounted on a solid bronze base, weight 7.5kg.
Thank you. I recently switched to a solid brass armpod for my 12” Siggwan and it made a surprising improvement compared to the aluminum armboard I used previously.

Reactions: DasguteOhr
Thank you. I recently switched to a solid brass armpod for my 12” Siggwan and it made a surprising improvement compared to the aluminum armboard I used previously.
Bronze is a perfect base for tonearms with metal arm tubes; a wooden tonearms play tonally darker. a brighter sounding base, aluminum fits perfectly in my ears then goes more in the neutral direction

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing