What's Spinning Tonight?

Absolutely. I have 3 copies for that reason
We sir must have a confabulation, for I feel there are more secrets in the world I need to hear.
What else have you for recommendations ? I cannot stomach rap nor Yoko Ono !
Waiting in the shadows for your lamp, enlighten me . . .

Michael
I would add "country" to your "do not play" list of rap and Yoko Ono, but no matter, there are far better sources of LP wonders, than mine. I would suggest looking at this respected, well-curated list. Choose the music you enjoy and offer your tithings to Discogs to reap your rewards.
Marty

Reactions: Michael Davitt
Michael
I would add "country" to your "do not play" list of rap and Yoko Ono, but no matter, there are far better sources of LP wonders, than mine. I would suggest looking at this respected, well-curated list. Choose the music you enjoy and offer your tithings to Discogs to reap your rewards.
Marty
Your are a Scholar and a Gentleman, Sir. Thank you .

Michael
Marty
click on this List ~

Make it a day to Listen

I went out to the hazel wood,
Because a fire was in my head,
And cut and peeled a hazel wand,
And hooked a berry to a thread;
And when white moths were on the wing,
And moth-like stars were flickering out,
I dropped the berry in a stream
And caught a little silver trout.

When I had laid it on the floor
I went to blow the fire aflame,
But something rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my name:
It had become a glimmering girl
With apple blossom in her hair
Who called me by my name and ran
And faded through the brightening air.

Though I am old with wandering
Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands;
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun.

~ W.B Yeats

Last edited:
Reactions: marty

The absolute definition of superb.

The interplay of down in the gutter Wait's voice and soaring pristine quality of Gale's
is remarkable. Opposites retract the landing gear ... and it takes off.

The opening montage of a single coin tracking across the room and spinning to a stop declares this is no small change.. as lovers weather the storms of life.

The chemistry is off the charts and the sexual tension is just simmering under the surface waiting .
The late Jack Sheldon's trumpet sounds especially inspired
Waits received an Academy Award nomination for Best Musical Score.

Rich in anecdotes, personal experiences on the part of both.
The movie was a flop, this is not !

1640750511469.png

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing