What's Spinning Tonight?

A caption would've gone miles back towards intuiting the content that album cover attempted to remove itself from (unlicensable copyright). :)

@facten

Having taken a rapid trip through the LG catalog since Ron's post. I have to ask what you thought of their latest effort, Californian Soil.
After bringing them to your attention. I feel a need to point out a conditional element below that shouldn't factor into your enjoyment.

(Consensus has been one of artistic constraints packaging it for $nippets on teledrama after losing their primary revenue source of touring during the pandemic.)
I'll keep that in mind :)

very good and you?. i'm sitting on the terrace with a cup of coffee and blasting the area with massive attack. no neighbors to be seen:D View attachment 111281
I have seen this album in the shops but decided not to pick it up, as I have been to the Royal Albert Hall twice and find the acoustics terrible. I have not been back to the Royal Albert Hall again, I prefer to go to other venues with better acoustics.

I have seen this album in the shops but decided not to pick it up, as I have been to the Royal Albert Hall twice and find the acoustics terrible. I have not been back to the Royal Albert Hall again, I prefer to go to other venues with better acoustics.
i've never been to the royal albert hall, but i liked the last three live recordings, loreena mckennitt, adele and massive attack. i find it interesting because of the modified versions of songs.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Cool It Down - first album in 13 years had me 2nd guessing if it would be as strong as their old stuff. The album is sensational - the first track Karen does with Perfume Genuis is pure genius and the rest of the album is just as good.

do ya self a favour and buy some new music and enjoy.

6jWmPN1.jpg
Love it! We're going to see them at the Greek in Berserkly on Saturday

• Love
Reactions: XV-1
June is in full swing now, and there is no better music for road trips than Warrant's classic album:

Reactions: Johan K
Boy Harsher – Lesser Man (Extended Version) - wonderful release and a must have for any darkwave synth fan
pity Rarewaves managed to pack it so securely every corner is creased and very warped - warp fixed easily with flattener.

20230607_203159.thumb.jpg.31a1e8edb0f4074749cc4191a36d438a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
Boy Harsher – Lesser Man (Extended Version) - wonderful release and a must have for any darkwave synth fan
pity Rarewaves managed to pack it so securely every corner is creased and very warped - warp fixed easily with flattener.

20230607_203159.thumb.jpg.31a1e8edb0f4074749cc4191a36d438a.jpg
Really cool album Shane?!! Exactly my type of sound effects. Sounds amazing! Thank you.

/ Jk

• Love
Reactions: XV-1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing