Wilson Audio Sasha DAW

Lee

Feb 4, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Dave and the R&D team created those damping devices over the past few years. They are used primarily in the Music Room and by R&D. They are not secret but they were not meant to be a product either.
Interesting. I must have missed them on the trip to Provo.

Apr 23, 2010
Having sat after their formal demo and listened to some familiar music. They are amazing. They layer the musicians and present a sound stage that is gigantic. They are much better than the sasha 2 in many ways. That being said they are supposed to be. I can see them flying out of Utah at a fast rate . Damn near Alexia2 performance, at almost half the cost !

asiufy

Member Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Our pair arrived earlier this week, and I've been enjoying them ever since!

IMG_0193 (1).jpg

asiufy

Member Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Tried first with the D'Agostino, and now I'm using the Audio Research REF 160M, in triode mode no less :)

These are truly high-efficiency speakers, and empirically, they sound even more efficient than the (already pretty efficient) Alexia Series 2! A client actually thought we had broken the meters on the D'Agostinos, as the music was fairly loud and they just were not moving!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing