Xenforo Update + Elasticsearch (Finally) + Info That Forum Will Be Closed For Several Hours

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I just played with the new search function for the first time. The new search function is fantastic!

The search function has always been something I personally have found annoying on WBF ever since I joined.

Thank you Steve and Julian for coming up with a great and effective improvement!

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Williams

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I have been a member for almost ten years. There are a lot of things I could say.. Certainly there have been ups and downs.
Amongst the sites many attributes:
Ease of navigation
Informed members members with first hand knowledge and experience with the subject matters they discuss.
Members who actually own cutting edge equipment.
Industry experts
Moderation of disputes.
Kudos to Steve and all those who have contributed.
"God willing and the creek don't rise", Here's to another ten years.

armour31

Feb 14, 2023
I joined this group in hopes to be able to find someone interested in a couple peices of equipment I have and currently have no use for .. so I'm looking to sell it or at least find someone who would want it.. And not try to swindle me...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing