Zellaton Plural Evo

Tim, thanks for spending time with me last weekend in Seattle and glad you liked the music (no Nils Lofgren for sure...)

I'm laughing at the voodoo reference because it's often used to describe Zellaton sound. Tough to describe..., I get it. Because of Zellaton wide-band technology and uniform hand made in house drivers (as opposed to the ubiquitous outsourcing and resultant matching of different drivers), the speakers have a ribbon or electrostatic transparency but with the added benefit of incredibly wide and open dispersion which can account for the spatial experience you had. In addition, the open baffle in top rear of the Plural's allow the mids and highs to soar. It's a very beautiful and immersive psychoacoustic which in the end is just natural sound, really. Burmester brought their top of the range 159 monoblocks/175 turntable and I finessed the presentation with Schnerzinger accoutrement..., certainly helped the cause. Both sets of Plural's and Emotion's sold at the show so you were not alone in appreciating what they do :)

Attachments

• Pacific-Audio-Fest-Bur2.JPG
    Pacific-Audio-Fest-Bur2.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4352.jpg
    IMG_4352.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4353.jpg
    IMG_4353.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 0-2.jpg
    0-2.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 9

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu