A fun photo for the day

Andrew S.

Mar 20, 2021
Hobart, Tasmania
Thanks so much for your pictures guys. Brightens up my day no end - spending a few more days eating hospital food after allowing a neurosurgeon loose on my spine. Again.
Note to self: must stop paying off his 3rd Ferrari.

Know BrokenHead well. Gorgeous spot.

AMR looks like he lives in my native NZ.

Keep them coming!

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
1624498084962.jpeg

Andrew S.

Mar 20, 2021
Hobart, Tasmania
So so beautiful - thank you so much for posting these Mark. You are quite the accomplished photographer.

They brightened up my day no end.

Last edited:

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Some trees I saw while out walking with friends. I live in Essex England. I looked into it after I got home to find out why the trees are the way they are. It turned out, sea water came into that area and killed the trees.

Dead Trees.jpg

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
Some trees I saw while out walking with friends. I live in Essex England. I looked into it after I got home to find out why the trees are the way they are. It turned out, sea water came into that area and killed the trees.

View attachment 79464
Looks like one of those 60’s aftermath disaster films.. Great pic !

Reactions: Andrew S.

Mark L

May 8, 2021
So so beautiful - thank you so much for posting these Mark. You are quite the accomplished photographer.

They brightened up my day no end.
Thank you, you’re very kind. I don’t get out as much as I used to, but when I do now, I usually have my teen daughter with me. Teaching her the art of photography is somehow far more fulfilling than even my heydays of shooting my own photos.

Reactions: Andrew S.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing