AQ Jitterbug Measurements

Fellas,
I said it works. To me, that means it passes a digital signal from end to end over USB. That's all it does.

Sorry. I think sometimes folks hear what they want to hear and read what they want to read. :)

Fellas,
I said it works. To me, that means it passes a digital signal from end to end over USB. That's all it does.

Sorry. I think sometimes folks hear what they want to hear and read what they want to read. :)

Does that mean you heard no difference at all?

There's no difference either way; Just great music.

How convenient: you don't need to measure anything then, isn't it?

What DAC are you using it with, and what player?

The outcome was predetermined from the day this thread was started. The dismissive attitude, multiple posts with erroneous facts...even getting the price of the REGEN wrong!....
and the old bits are bits religion. Nothing shocking here.

The outcome was predetermined from the day this thread was started. The dismissive attitude, multiple posts with erroneous facts...even getting the price of the REGEN wrong!....
and the old bits are bits religion. Nothing shocking here.

I just call balls and strikes. I don't give mockingbird opinions.

Did you measure it? So, where are your measurements? If you don't have them, why criticize someone else? I also note that the long promised John Swenson (the designer) measurements still are nowhere to be seen.

Look, I own a Regen myself. I personally find it made a small but noticeable improvement subjectively.- worth $175. But, this product is entirely in the purely subjective realm at the moment. As such, such some may think it better than apple pie, while others shrug their shoulders. Unless you have concrete proof yourself, well beyond anyone's subjective opinions, you true believers in this miracle are just going to have to tolerate people who might subjectively disagree with you.

Did you measure it? So, where are your measurements? If you don't have them, why criticize someone else? I also note that the long promised John Swenson (the designer) measurements still are nowhere to be seen.

Look, I own a Regen myself. I personally find it made a small but noticeable improvement subjectively.- worth $175. But, this product is entirely in the purely subjective realm at the moment. As such, such some may think it better than apple pie, while others shrug their shoulders. Unless you have concrete proof yourself, well beyond anyone's subjective opinions, you true believers in this miracle are just going to have to tolerate people who might subjectively disagree with you.

Of course this is a 100% subjective realm. What hifi product is NOT????????

I agree that one must tolerate those who subjectively disagree, but only if they make a genuine effort to evaluate things.

Did you measure it?

I'm not the one thinking these things are easy to measure...

If you think they are easy to measure, you haven't been paying attention to what John Swenson said on CA about these measurements.

you true believers in this miracle

I have no idea what you're talking about: the engineering behind this has been clearly explained. There's no need to invoke any 'miracle' here.

I have no idea what you're talking about: the engineering behind this has been clearly explained. There's no need to invoke any 'miracle' here.
The engineering only relates to what is on USB bus. The part that says the sound improves is still in "miracle" category.

The engineering only relates to what is on USB bus. The part that says the sound improves is still in "miracle" category.

As are silver, gold, or platinum conductors, carbon fiber drivers, tube DACs, "inert" enclosures, magic power cords, power filters, magical DAC circuits, and anything else in this hobby.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu