Audionet Electronics from Berlin

DDgtt

May 1, 2023
Allow me to refresh in your minds the name Audionet. In the sea of first-class high end electronics companies, Audionet is truly at the top of the heap sonically. Audionet gear has the ability to inject life into the playback of your favorite recordings with virtually any worthy high end brand of speakers. In terms of sonics Audionet has the ability to illuminate the soundstage while remaining perfectly neutral (no unnatural highlighting). New levels of transparency emerge. The dynamic information in the recording gives the music a new sense of vitality - in both the micro and macro levels. And on top of it all Audionet simply has the best bass in the business! To hear the Audionet Heisenberg mono amps with the Stern preamp on a pair of Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirit speakers in to hear bass as it's meant to be heard. Simply at a new level! Audionet produces one stereo and three different sets of mono amplifiers, three remarkable integrated amplifiers, and three amazing preamps. Audionet deserves to be on your audio shortlist!

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
There is an Audionet forum right here on WBF if you look

Personally I demoed the Maxx monoblocks at home a few years back. My D'Agostino S200 amp sounded comfortablely better. YMMV

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing