Best Audio Options for iPhone?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The good news is you can go directly from your phone to headphones In -ear, over- ear, or iem. Then directly to your Bluetooth powered speaker. Lots of options. I highly recommend a streaming service 10-20 dollars a month for almost limitless music. Then grow as your taste and budget allow.
You might also want to look at our thread, when do I stop upgrading? Remember the first one is free.

Reactions: iPhoneAudio

mtemur

Mar 26, 2019
My advise is: don’t use iphone. Use your MacBook pro and connect it’s headphones jack to your stereo with same adapter you bought for iphone. Subscribe to one or bot Qobuz and Tidal streaming services and use their own apps to play. I recommend Qobuz because of their better sound quality. Use iphone as a wifi hotspot.

Download the same app to your iphone and use it on the go preferably with airpods pro 2 and comply foam.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing