Chord GroundArray

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Does anyone have any 1st hand experience using a Chord GroundArray and can comment on your direct experience with it? I did a Forum search but didn't come across anything. I read the attached review in Gy8. Thank you

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Just ran across this post. Yes, I have used the BNC and XLR ground ARAY. They work quite well. I would suggest getting one and trying it.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Thank you for your response

orange55

Sep 13, 2022
London

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee

kende

Apr 21, 2020
Brampton, on Canada
I can highly recommend this grounding device. https://quartzacoustic.com/shop/qa-premium-audio-ground-box-with-crocodile-clip-cable-included/ very effective, and amazing value for money. Just because the chord is $500 does not mean it is X times better. They ship worldwide.
Hi
How can I reach Jordan from quartzacoustic.com? His email address must be wrong , I have tried to write him and all the time was forwarded back to me. Do you have the quartzacoustic? I would have some question? Thank you ahead.
kende

orange55

Sep 13, 2022
London
Hi
How can I reach Jordan from quartzacoustic.com? His email address must be wrong , I have tried to write him and all the time was forwarded back to me. Do you have the quartzacoustic? I would have some question? Thank you ahead.
kende
PM sent. :)

orange55

Sep 13, 2022
London
Have you compared this device head to head in the same system as Chord, Nordost or CAD devices?
I have not compared it to the Chord in the same system. However, I have heard a demo of the chord being added and the effect was very similar to the impact of the Quartz Audio in system. Still need to demo the Chord in my system, just not got round to it yet.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing