Coronavirus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
This is the article that got Zerohedge suspended on Twitter. China,Russia,and the US Military CIA all dabble in Bio warfare. Gilead Sciences has a drug that boosts the immune system. China has experimented with this drug in the last 2 weeks...Remember the news that ran the Dow up 1200 points in 4 days. Whether you think the Weaponization of this virus in this article by the Chinese Government has validity or not....interesting to say the least.

Did China Steal Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponize It? | Zero Hedge https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it
Zerohedge is a fringe conspiracy website.

Reactions: bonzo75

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
The "author" of each of these articles is Tyler Durden. Tyler Durden is a fake name, its the name of Brad Pit's character in fight club.

It's not real journalism when there's no real journalist fellas.

Reactions: DaveC and hogen

djsina2

May 30, 2019
The "author" of each of these articles is Tyler Durden. Tyler Durden is a fake name, its the name of Brad Pit's character in fight club.

It's not real journalism when there's no real journalist fellas.

Hilarious. Thanks for letting us know about Fight Club.

Reactions: jeff1225

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Your welcome, helping boomers understand the internet is a goal of mine. I understand you probably found Zerohedge because of their climate change denial propaganda. As dangerous as those "articles" are for the world, I do think their conspiracy theory propaganda is a bigger treat.

Reactions: DaveC and hogen

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
More fact than fiction in that article....read the Senator Church commission report...There are agencies that are not well known to the public like DARPA and the DTRA that have covert projects for the DOD and CIA going back at least to the 1970’s

Btw Tyler Durden did not write that Article...just published it.

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Ok, what's your best reliable source when it comes to viruses originating from China, USA?

All I’m saying is the Chinese government is not going to announce real numbers for something which makes them look weak and vulnerable. You should know this.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Of course I know this; what makes you believe that I don't know...WHO?

I go with the World Health Organization, no Mickey Mouse stuff. About you, what's your source?

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Of course I know this; what makes you believe that I don't know...WHO?

I go with the World Health Organization, no Mickey Mouse stuff. About you, what's your source?

There is no source, because the Chinese government is not going to tell anyone the truth. There’s no way for WHO to know the correct numbers. There’s no way for anyone to know. It will never be known.

Reactions: RogerD

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Then why bother with WHO...save lives by not eating bats, trading snakes, and selling animals on the illegal market, live normal.
If nobody knows and never will why everyone give us numbers of infected and dead?
Who's taking counts...the Russians? Brad Pitt? Zero Hedge?

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Then why bother with WHO...save lives by not eating bats, trading snakes, and selling animals on the illegal market, live normal.
If nobody knows and never will why everyone give us numbers of infected and dead?
Who's taking counts...the Russians? Brad Pitt? Zero Hedge?

WHO = World not only China

I’m very sorry I had to be the one to let you know the Chinese government is deceitful. I think you should go back to your Oscars coverage for WBF. We’re all waiting for the next hot update on that extremely important event.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Gentlemen, I do not see the reason for getting political with this thread. It's pretty simple. If you do? Your post will be deleted at the discretion of the admin team. Expect it. You know the rules.

With that said, given this virus....no matter where the source of the information comes from? Wouldn't you want to know ALL SIDES when it comes to this? The Corona virus does not discriminate against viewpoints. Neither should you, even if you don't "like" where the news, opinion or article comes from.

Tom

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Most UN organisations are hampered since they rely on information provided by member countries. That's how the system works. The WHO does not have its own people making counts. Good data in = good policies out.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Because on the subject of world health issue; and all global related health ...

? http://www.euro.who.int/__data/asse...sation_Context-of-Health_TEXT-AW-WEB.pdf?ua=1

And because life matters ... coronavirus / medical global news / ... January 27, 2020
? https://www.zerohedge.com/health/two-nasty-traits-coronavirus-typically-not-seen-together

Also on global economic implications due to coronavirus ... January 30, 2020
? https://www.pbs.org/newshour/econom...l-coronavirus-could-affect-the-global-economy

I wish everyone an excellent weekend in good health.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Hmm, Singaporean voice:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...singapore-risk-assessment-12405180?cid=TWTcna

“There is another scenario – which in a way (Assoc Prof Mak) alluded to: Because if you look at the situation now, the mortality rate in China is 2 per cent but outside of Hubei province, the mortality rate for this virus is 0.2 per cent. It is much lower than SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome),” said Mr Wong.
“And if the mortality rate remains low or even continues to fall further, depending on the evidence and depending on how it evolves, then I think we are dealing with something quite different and we may well have to consider a different approach."
He added: “So these are two scenarios of how the situation may unfold. It is too early to tell right now what the strategy will be, but I am just sharing possibilities of how things may unfold in the future.”

Makes you wonder if its the same disease in China that is being confirmed outside of China...

Reactions: NorthStar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing